the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

slyfox

i have been thinking about this quite a bit today,and to be brutally honest mickey adams should be sacked now,other threads point out that we dont have the money to buy out his contract,i reckon your wrong.
gates will shoot straight back up,and it wont take that long in raising funds.

if we were to keep adams be honest with yourselves,what will he be doing next summer,exactly the same as the last 2 summers,clearing out again.the man has not got a clue how to build a side.

this club is losing money big time why he is in charge,gates,merchandise even food/drink because of the dwindling gates at the ground.potential investors will not touch us with a barge pole whilst we are in this current predicament.

theres notime for sympathy,i am gratefull for what he has done in the past,but it has come now where he has gone stale and will never turn it around. he has done well with smaller clubs,yet he has never PROVED himself with a biggish club and i doubt he has the ability to do so.

whoever comes in will have to be proven,wether thats abroad or here.this club deserves better and with the right management,back to were we belong in the top 10 in the premiership

slyfox said:
i have been thinking about this quite a bit today,and to be brutally honest mickey adams should be sacked now,other threads point out that we dont have the money to buy out his contract,i reckon your wrong.
gates will shoot straight back up,and it wont take that long in raising funds.

if we were to keep adams be honest with yourselves,what will he be doing next summer,exactly the same as the last 2 summers,clearing out again.the man has not got a clue how to build a side.

this club is losing money big time why he is in charge,gates,merchandise even food/drink because of the dwindling gates at the ground.potential investors will not touch us with a barge pole whilst we are in this current predicament.

theres notime for sympathy,i am gratefull for what he has done in the past,but it has come now where he has gone stale and will never turn it around. he has done well with smaller clubs,yet he has never PROVED himself with a biggish club and i doubt he has the ability to do so.

whoever comes in will have to be proven,wether thats abroad or here.this club deserves better and with the right management,back to were we belong in the top 10 in the premiership

Bring Bobby Robson and Mike Newell in. :p :D :wink:

Steven said:

feck off back to your ladyboys if that's the best you can come up with, you deviant.
:wink:

David Dickinson as coach?

MKFox said:
Steven said:

feck off back to your ladyboys if that's the best you can come up with, you deviant.
:wink:

I think the ladyboys are your fantasy :!: :shock: :? :? :roll: :roll: :oops: :wink:

David Dickinson for Manager theres a thought,be a right 'Bobby Dazzler' IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670