Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded autumn/winter 2019/20 rumours thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet got them to a Champions League final?

Won absolutely nothing

Harry Kane can sit and recall the glory year where he got a to a final, his grand kids will be enthralled.

Pochettino looks to me like he's desperate to get out of Spurs. He said himself that he almost quit this summer.

Replacing OGS by Xmas feels very natural.

Some say he has won **** all... I say he has had Spuds over achieving for years now.

Pochettino looks to me like he's desperate to get out of Spurs. He said himself that he almost quit this summer.

He's a dead cert to leave this season.

Could see United or Real depending on timing. Both Zidane and OGS are, or should be, under immense pressure already.

Then it becomes a chain of events, during which Rodgers name will pop up at some point, even if he ultimately decides to stay. Eddie Howe too.

Those valuations are bonkers. Putting aside the fact that valuations depend upon a side being willing to pay and a player being keen to go, I'd put them more like:

Choudhury/Barnes - £10m. You cannot put anything higher as neither player has achieved anything of note yet.

Tielemans - £35m. That's what we paid for him and there weren't any other takers. Not sure why his value would have risen in the last few weeks?

Ndidi - £35m. I'd say similar to Tielemans. I can't really recall any other teams ever linked with him despite him being a regular in our team for approaching four years.

Ricardo - £40m. I'd say he's on the edge of top value of right backs in Europe. That's what they cost.

Maddison - £50m. On the verge of being an England/proven Premier League playmaker but still erratic and inconsistent. You could get better for £50m around Europe but he's English.

Chilwell - £70m. England's left back and one of the best in the league. Still not the finished article but our most valuable asset.
**** me! Have you stopped taking your medication recently or is it that new book on Trolling For Dummies you must've had delivered? We don't normally see eye to eye but at least I can usually see your logic. Of late, it's like reading the diaries of Gary Megson.

Genuine question but what has Barnes shown in his appearances for us that people rate/value him so much higher than Gray?

Genuine question but what has Barnes shown in his appearances for us that people rate/value him so much higher than Gray?

He's less sulky.

Anyway, Barnes doesn't shy away. His end product is ****ing dreadful 99% of the time but he gets stuck in and keeps going. I don't think he's great but would choose him over Gray anytime. Theres time to see if Barnes improves, Gray hasn't and possibly won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757