Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded spring/summer 2019 rumours thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe that's where he disappeared to; sports editor of the local rag. I know that Joe Fox does their tips page...

Not true, Joe_Fox is not associated with any newspaper. Joe_Fox is freelance.

Wouldn't be too fussed if we lost Chilwell for that money. Obviously we'd need to be sure of bringing in a replacement. Either way I'd still try and get another year on Fuchs' deal.....

Chilwell's head will be turned by this. He's probably already getting his Thermos ready for his airport lounge sojourns. We can get somebody to do his job for rather less than that.

Chilwell's head will be turned by this. He's probably already getting his Thermos ready for his airport lounge sojourns. We can get somebody to do his job for rather less than that.

If he was stupid enough to believe this utter shit then I'd sell up regardless.

If he was stupid enough to believe this utter shit then I'd sell up regardless.

And by 'this utter shit' I meant the article, not Boc's post.

Can you still buy a Thermos? Maybe his gran will lend him hers.

He's got the looks for it though; sat on a airport bench, legs swinging... Thermos and cheese & pickle sandwiches.

I think we ought discuss what's in the Thermos though; Messi or Ronaldo, Morgan or Maguire.

A marvellous thing a thermos it keeps hot things hot and cold things cold....eer what you got in yours?
“Two cups of coffee and an ice cream.”

Harry Maguire in today's mercury saying "I don't need to leave to win things" saying the right stuff so that even if he does go our negotiating stance isn't weakened.

I would resists as strongly as possible in selling both him and Chilwell, I'd be more willing to sell abroad though as that wouldn't strengthen a team we are trying to catch

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/...icester-city-tottenham-linked-cardiff-2712210

Leicester City have been linked with a summer move for Cardiff City loanee Victor Camarasa.
The Spaniard has impressed in South Wales since making the move from Real Betis on loan this season, most recently scoring in Cardiff's controversial defeat to Chelsea on the weekend.

And City are said to be one of the Premier league clubs interested in signing Camarasa on a permanent deal this summer, according to Marca.
Camarasa has previously said he hasn't given up hope of nailing down a spot in the Real Betis team, but it's understood manager Quique Setien doesn't consider the Valencian to be part of his future plans.

Absolutely baseless guff from The Mockery. Still an interesting range of ideas;

Fecking hell. A great reminder of why I haven't read that ludicrous rag in years. As you say though, interesting.

If we go for Tierney it makes sense to do it while he's only 21 before another season in the SPL cures him of any tendency toward being a footballer.

Mason Mount though?

Surely that's either a minor tourist attraction somewhere in the American Mid-West or a mostly forgotten Viz character from the 90s? I can't remember which.

"among" so that's got to mean Everton and West Ham too. This is serious. Anyone seen this Viana fella buying apples in the market?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757