Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded spring/summer 2019 rumours thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robben isn’t coming accoring to the Merc. I am please. 35 is too ol and flies in the face of what we are trying to o.

I knew Brenan Rogers woul not try o sign this type of player. Too ol for Brenan. Perhaps at that age you aren’t as eicate to or commite to eveloping as a player. amn right ecision. Well one Rogers.
Fantastic.

Leicester City manager Brendan Rodgers is considering a reunion with winger Patrick Roberts, who he managed during the 22-year-old's loan spell at Celtic. The Englishman is available for a cut-price £4m from Manchester City.

That would make sense. He's pals with a lot of the younger City players and worked with Rodgers for a couple of years. He's better than Ghezzal, Diabate, and probably Gray. However, he's not likely to be a starter for us.

Might be worth signing him just to piss Celtic off a bit more.

For £4m he'd be at least a better back up than Ghezzal and probably Gray, and there's still potential there

From what I've seen of him that's a real bargain price, got to wonder if there's something wrong with him!

Leicester City manager Brendan Rodgers is considering a reunion with winger Patrick Roberts, who he managed during the 22-year-old's loan spell at Celtic. The Englishman is available for a cut-price £4m from Manchester City.

Boring lazy journalism - we've been linked with him before, and he played under Rodgers before, therefore we must be interested in signing him, obviously

Complete bollocks - he's been languishing at Girona all season, doing precisely feck all, apart from being injured a bit.

There is no way that we would seriously be considering this signing,

Gonna be a long, long summer of total shite like this

Boring lazy journalism - we've been linked with him before, and he played under Rodgers before, therefore we must be interested in signing him, obviously

Complete bollocks - he's been languishing at Girona all season, doing precisely feck all, apart from being injured a bit.

There is no way that we would seriously be considering this signing,

Gonna be a long, long summer of total shite like this

I didn't think all of what you keyed was shite.

Robben isn’t coming accoring to the Merc. I am please. 35 is too ol and flies in the face of what we are trying to o.

I knew Brenan Rogers woul not try o sign this type of player. Too ol for Brenan. Perhaps at that age you aren’t as eicate to or commite to eveloping as a player. amn right ecision. Well one Rogers.

It’s Rodgers.

I thought he was fairly poor against Man City, but what do I know :102:
I did too. What really pisses me off is the blatant tapping up of him and Mahrez by Guardiola. It should be brought to the attention of the relevant football authorities. Let's hope Manchester city are banned from the champions league.
I hope tielemans doesn't go there because they would only buy him to stop Spurs and man United from getting him.

Unfortunately both Spurs and the Manchester clubs can offer European football and have the financial clout to take part in the bidding war that Monaco are so keen on. That may well stop us getting our main target this summer.

Unfortunately both Spurs and the Manchester clubs can offer European football and have the financial clout to take part in the bidding war that Monaco are so keen on. That may well stop us getting our main target this summer.

Manure have been linked with everyone. Van Aanholt (sp?) included. Bizarrely no managers though. It'll be another summer of bullshit ending with spurs having more or less the same squad as this season. Man City always need players though, it's Pep's philosophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757