Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded spring/summer 2019 rumours thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried to use Foxes talk so many times and it always gives me a headache after a few minutes and I have to get off it.

The inevitability of a handful of dopey Wham puns on another thread here today is much more manageable.

I've tried to use Foxes talk so many times and it always gives me a headache after a few minutes and I have to get off it.

The inevitability of a handful of dopey Wham puns on another thread here today is much more manageable.

It's more of a youngsters forum over there, so you shouldn't be surprised when the young guns go for it....

I've just checked and I'm still banned there, no idea why. No warnings, no messages explaining how or where I'd transgressed. Baffling more than anything else.

I tried going on there Last Christmas but didnt get on with it.
Did you see that West Ham have let Carroll, Adrian and Nasri go?

I’m surprised that they freed ‘em.....

Did you see that West Ham have let Carroll, Adrian and Nasri go?

I’m surprised that they freed ‘em.....

It's well known that there behaviour off the field has been pretty bad. Boys will be boys, but there's a limit to what can be tolerated

It's well known that there behaviour off the field has been pretty bad. Boys will be boys, but there's a limit to what can be tolerated
Good point, when did Carroll last play? It’s been a year, it doesn’t surprise me.

This forum really is a Ray of Sunshine. Over on FT, a Careless Whisper and you've suddenly turned a Different Corner. I wouldn't call them Bad Boys but say the wrong thing and it's Battlestations. Some posters really act Like A Baby and I'd forget about them In A Heartbeat. But then I think Come On, give them a chance but I always come back here, it really does feel like The Edge of Heaven. After all, I think TB gives us the Freedom to say what we want, after all, in the end we're all just Blue.

Christ almighty, Wake Me Up...

It's more of a youngsters forum over there, so you shouldn't be surprised when the young guns go for it....
I used to know most of the admin team there a few years back when they actually had one that kept things in order and made sure topics stayed civil.
Then one day Mark, the owner suddenly got rid of them all and it became a free for all it is now

£60m my arse

If he was already playing for them then how much would he be worth?

How much is that young lad that never plays for Man City worth.

****sake, a room full of Superscouts.
Well I’d sell Ghezzal for £8million and sign an England Under 21 international who has been on loan at Preston but scored a free kick I saw on YouTube for a total of £18million plus add ons. Come on Rogers it’s not rocket science.

I wouldn't sell anyone to those ****ers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758