Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded spring/summer 2019 rumours thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom English and Ade Akinbye are available on a free. Their agent only wants a free lunch and his petrol money to broker the deal.

Ryan Sessegnon has told Fulham he won't sign a new contract probably not much chance of getting him but we should be in for him either way

Ryan Sessegnon has told Fulham he won't sign a new contract probably not much chance of getting him but we should be in for him either way
We should just re sign Jeff Schlupp. Infact I think Schlupp is better.

We should just re sign Jeff Schlupp. Infact I think Schlupp is better.
Ryan Sessegnon is one of the highest rated 18 year olds in the country, if we can get him he would be a good signing, the fact he covers wing and full back is bonus

Ryan Sessegnon is one of the highest rated 18 year olds in the country, if we can get him he would be a good signing, the fact he covers wing and full back is bonus
I don't rate him. I might be wrong but I predict he will not achieve a great deal at the top level.

I don't either, despite how highly rated he apparently is. Didn't look anything special last season. You'd have seen signs even playing in that poor Fulham team..

He's really highly rated but was absolute dog turd last season.

He's really highly rated but was absolute dog turd last season.
He is really highly rated but that is based on being very good in the championship. Yes, that is the dogshit championship.

Don’t get too cocky. It’s not that long ago we were the Champions of the dogshit. And before that, the dogshit of the dogshit
As I always say, the very best dog shit always rises to the top of the dog shit pile.

We were white dog shit, which you just don't see these days.

I'm not sure that this adds anything new, but hey ho:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48587257

Manchester United are continuing to show interest in Leicester's England defender Harry Maguire, even though the Foxes have no wish to sell the player.
United backed away from talks last summer as they felt the 26-year-old's £70m price-tag was excessive.
However, with United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer keen to bolster his central defensive options this summer, Maguire remains on the club's radar.
Leicester are in a strong bargaining position though.
The defender signed a five-year contract last September and new manager Brendan Rodgers made it clear at the end of the season he feels Maguire can develop even more if he remains at the King Power.
The England centre-half is not the only defender United are keen on.
Solskjaer also retains an interest in Crystal Palace's England Under-21 full-back Aaron Wan-Bissaka.
The 21-year-old was named Palace's player of the year this season, the first full campaign of his senior career.
United would have to pay a fee well in excess of £40m if they were to try to push forward with a deal for the youngster.

I'm not sure that this adds anything new, but hey ho:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48587257

Manchester United are continuing to show interest in Leicester's England defender Harry Maguire, even though the Foxes have no wish to sell the player.
United backed away from talks last summer as they felt the 26-year-old's £70m price-tag was excessive.
However, with United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer keen to bolster his central defensive options this summer, Maguire remains on the club's radar.
Leicester are in a strong bargaining position though.
The defender signed a five-year contract last September and new manager Brendan Rodgers made it clear at the end of the season he feels Maguire can develop even more if he remains at the King Power.
The England centre-half is not the only defender United are keen on.
Solskjaer also retains an interest in Crystal Palace's England Under-21 full-back Aaron Wan-Bissaka.
The 21-year-old was named Palace's player of the year this season, the first full campaign of his senior career.
United would have to pay a fee well in excess of £40m if they were to try to push forward with a deal for the youngster.
Apparently Palace want 60M for Wan-Bissaka who’s had one season in the first team the games gone mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4391
2Ipswich4389
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263