Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded spring/summer 2019 rumours thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is **** all chance we'd sign Lukaku, but in the spirit of things.....we'd be mental not to take a couple of quid plus him for Maguire. That's probably why we're being linked with £s + a duffer. It'll be like the Mahrez deal but the playing going out at the same time not a season difference.

****ing hell, what has happened? Have people been overdosing on the ****wit tablets recently?

Being in any way content with us losing a player like Maguire is mental hospital style madness as it is but talk of swaps involving Lukaku is the kind of thing you see scrawled in faeces on the wall of an asylum.

I think it's best if we all think about what we've done here and hope to God that this is not a precursor to us becoming FT2: The Village Moron's Alternative.

:046:

Just buy the KP stadium if you ****ing love Leicester so much.

I don't think it's just us they're frothing after. They're linked with absolutely everyone who isn't a manager and it's mental. The most important member of staff being totally overlooked because of the cockney-mongies.

I still think Gray can come good, despite being ridiculously frustrating.

I think he has all the talent and technical ability to be a good player for us. His decision making is just utterly woeful. But that is coachable...

Not saying I would be bothered if he left, but he'd get a Prem club for sure.
I absolutely agree. He's looked much better for England tonight and there are flashes of exciting stuff. Good management, a better attitude and some consistency will see him become a very good player. It's whether he wants to put in the graft that concerns me. I'd give him a season under Rodgers and see what that brings; if nothing comes of it, ship him out.

I absolutely agree. He's looked much better for England tonight and there are flashes of exciting stuff. Good management, a better attitude and some consistency will see him become a very good player. It's whether he wants to put in the graft that concerns me. I'd give him a season under Rodgers and see what that brings; if nothing comes of it, ship him out.

Gray always has the facial expression of a kid being taken to dixy chicken after asking to go to kfc. Probably just needs a cuddle.

****ing hell, what has happened? Have people been overdosing on the ****wit tablets recently?

Being in any way content with us losing a player like Maguire is mental hospital style madness as it is but talk of swaps involving Lukaku is the kind of thing you see scrawled in faeces on the wall of an asylum.

I think it's best if we all think about what we've done here and hope to God that this is not a precursor to us becoming FT2: The Village Moron's Alternative.
It’s the summer, nothing has happened yet so people are passing the time by talking hypotheticals

Seriously though, Maguire v Lukaku? I cannot believe anyone would want that swap.
I’m not disputing that this is a daft debate, but I am laughing at the notion that Lukaku would come to Leicester. No matter what you think of him, it’s a preposterous conversation as there is no way he’d sign for us.

I’m not disputing that this is a daft debate, but I am laughing at the notion that Lukaku would come to Leicester. No matter what you think of him, it’s a preposterous conversation as there is no way he’d sign for us.

And this was really my point of mentioning it in the first place.

The papers have suggested that we've been offered any of Smalling, Jones, Bailly, and Pereira from them in part exchange whilst at the same time they are trying to offload Lukaku to Italy.

It appears as though the likely move is Lukaku to Inter. The same Inter that are undoubtedly a much bigger club than us but who are, like Celtic, not currently as big a draw as Leicester. As Rodgers proved.

Inter have won nothing since an Italian Cup in 2011. They're not likely to win anything in Italy any time soon. They are a strange move for a 26 year old striker with such a strong Premier League scoring record.

At the same time, Man Utd offered a part exchange to West Ham who requested Martial in return. I happen to think that's more unrealistic than us asking for Lukaku. There has never been an indication that they want rid of Martial and he's a much more valuable player to them than Lukaku.

If you think Lukaku would rather move to Inter than us, fine. But the football world is centred in England now and I think we should be targeting players that could get us into the top six. At what point are we going to make a signing that signifies this?

And this was really my point of mentioning it in the first place.

The papers have suggested that we've been offered any of Smalling, Jones, Bailly, and Pereira from them in part exchange whilst at the same time they are trying to offload Lukaku to Italy.

It appears as though the likely move is Lukaku to Inter. The same Inter that are undoubtedly a much bigger club than us but who are, like Celtic, not currently as big a draw as Leicester. As Rodgers proved.

Inter have won nothing since an Italian Cup in 2011. They're not likely to win anything in Italy any time soon. They are a strange move for a 26 year old striker with such a strong Premier League scoring record.

At the same time, Man Utd offered a part exchange to West Ham who requested Martial in return. I happen to think that's more unrealistic than us asking for Lukaku. There has never been an indication that they want rid of Martial and he's a much more valuable player to them than Lukaku.

If you think Lukaku would rather move to Inter than us, fine. But the football world is centred in England now and I think we should be targeting players that could get us into the top six. At what point are we going to make a signing that signifies this?
I get the concept and there is no harm in asking. I believe it is a moot point, but hey, it is the rumours thread, I guess.

It is the very definition of what a rumour is.

My mission is to see this appear in a paper or website.

So, to be clear, you're looking to start a rumour, based on absolutely no intel whatsoever and see if it makes the papers? #goingtofoxestalkinahandcart

And do not ever ever disagree with Homer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757