Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded spring/summer 2019 rumours thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently we have enquired about Mario Lemina from Southampton, along with Man Utd and Arsenal.

We're playing at the table with the big boys this summer!

Not sure we need another centre mid now though, since we've got Youri, Maddison, Ndidi, Choudhury and Mendy (probably keep as back up). Also not sure Lemina is all that? Maybe we just enquired in case we didn't get Tielemans.
He’s crap, seemingly with a very imaginative agent.

I hadn't heard of him until this morning either. Don't know anything about him, but I hear we are interested.

Well as you all know he slots nicely into Malaga’s pressing game, he’s got excellent technique, two good feet and can be a real threat from set pieces. A little inconsistent but he’s been linked to Arsenal and Spurs in recent windows, available for around £25million.

All of this is completely made up of course.

Lamina is below our standard, let Utd mess about with players of that standard

"below our standard"... my how times have changed, for the better. Once upon a time it was 'can he kick a ball' and there was leeway on that.

I take it then that we'll no longer be linked with Billy Shitpants but his promising younger brother Ronny. Moving up in the Shitpants world.

Yannick Curasco is apparently available for £25m, been linked with Arsenal

Like thus guy. However, if we are chucking money about in lieu of Maguire going then i think we should go for that Ziyech from Ajax......#ambitious

Like thus guy. However, if we are chucking money about in lieu of Maguire going then i think we should go for that Ziyech from Ajax......#ambitious
I'd prefer Ziyech or Ajax's other winger David Neres but Curasco is quality for a relatively small fee and I think the Ajax pair will go for a lot more than that to one of the super clubs

Sturridge has been linked but he appears to be busy living a stereotypers dream in LA with his pooch which has just been dogknapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263