Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded spring/summer 2019 rumours thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Percy has spoken

Silva had apparently done well there so it was strange to hear that they weren't interested in him. Maybe those reports were wide of the mark. Maybe they are keen but just aren't prepared to 'bust a chunk' on him...

If Maddison goes there I will **** punt the wife of every yanited player and behead Gary Neville. Don’t test me ****ers. I’ll do it.

Or tell them to **** off and we’ll sell him to ****ing Luton before we sell you another one of our players.

If they're willing to pay 80ish for Maguire then **** knows what they'd pay for madders.

If he becomes an England starter, and he likely will, his price will make Maguire’s look small by comparison.

Hopefully by January Yanited will have just sacked Solskjaer & be having a nightmare of a season. Pogba will be sulking around the place with a face like a smacked arse, pissing off everyone at the club in a Mourinho fashion & the Home Counties fan base will have switched to Man City (you just know they're ****ing dying to) Whilst we'll be in the top 6, eyeing up Europe & about to have a serious crack at the FA Cup.

It's a dream I have. But after their last 2 abysmal showings there may be some hope of it being real. I bloody hope so.

We've signed some shit in our time but I think Ghezzal is up there as one of our worst ever mistakes.

It's not like he wasn't absolutely awful for Monaco was it? They were desperate to get rid. Why on earth we signed him on a permanent deal instead of a loan is beyond me. £12.5m wasted on someone that was never going to work out is insane. Four year contract as well. We'll probably end up loaning him out for the next three years whilst paying most of his wages.

We let Ranieri overrule the analysts to sign two players - Benaloune and Inler. We allowed Puel to overrule the analysts twice too, for Ghezzal and Diabate. All four were absolute dross.

I don't think we should ever allow a manager to do it again.

We've signed some shit in our time but I think Ghezzal is up there as one of our worst ever mistakes.

It's not like he wasn't absolutely awful for Monaco was it? They were desperate to get rid. Why on earth we signed him on a permanent deal instead of a loan is beyond me. £12.5m wasted on someone that was never going to work out is insane. Four year contract as well. We'll probably end up loaning him out for the next three years whilst paying most of his wages.

We let Ranieri overrule the analysts to sign two players - Benaloune and Inler. We allowed Puel to overrule the analysts twice too, for Ghezzal and Diabate. All four were absolute dross.

I don't think we should ever allow a manager to do it again.

I’m more than a little bit worried that from here on in Congerton is the guy heading up our recruitment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757