Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2020 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A load of waffly shit on Twitter (and FT) because he’s unfollowed all the players on Instagram or summat

A load of waffly shit on Twitter (and FT) because he’s unfollowed all the players on Instagram or summat
Look, just stop it will you. I need some good news and getting rid of that duffer would be a nice tonic. Just let me believe!

Gray hasn't really done a thing for us in April so far.

Gray hasn't really done a thing for us in April so far.

He's done the same in April as he has in the last 4 years you horrible bastard

****ing hell, that’s some jump from a mediocre footballer.
not for the cesspool that is twitter it isn't, he's the scum off the earth for not living up to his talent, when in reality he's just another talented kid that never quite reached what he could have

not for the cesspool that is twitter it isn't, he's the scum off the earth for not living up to his talent, when in reality he's just another talented kid that never quite reached what he could have
But the sad, and infuriating, thing is that it seems that it is his attitude and not his ability that has held him back. And it's for that reason alone that many have turned on him.

But the sad, and infuriating, thing is that it seems that it is his attitude and not his ability that has held him back. And it's for that reason alone that many have turned on him.
he's not the first and won't be the last who attitude is perceived to be the reason they didn't reach their potential or kick on as expected, the abuse he got however was way over the top

he's not the first and won't be the last who attitude is perceived to be the reason they didn't reach their potential or kick on as expected, the abuse he got however was way over the top
What is this abuse you talk of?

All I can ever see (in the most part) is people posting their disappointment that a player with the undoubted talent and potential to be a top player has pissed away dozens of chances to prove himself under (may have the number wrong) 4 managers, all of whom have given hima run in the team.

It takes some doing to not progress one jot over 4-5 seasons under 4 mangers who no doubt have tried to eek out of him his potential.

He should be scoring 10-12 goals for us a season even from the bench but that total is all he has scored for us in his entire tenure.

Stats (League only).

Games: 125
As sub: 73
Starts: 62

Goals: 9
Assists: 7

7 assists, 7 assists, 7 assists. His decision making during games is frankly pathetic, his asset is his pace, but without either the intelligence to know when to pass or shoot or the lack of application to be able to beat the first defender and cross the ball, he is a waste of a jersey - even as sub. Subs are employed to impact a game, in less than 10% of the games he has featured he has made an impact.

If we were offered anywhere north of a snickers and and a pack of monster munch I would take it and i'd be willing to drive him there myself.

If my post is abusive, I make no apology.

I'm sorry but the potential thing is absolute bollocks.

You don't successfully conceal any potential over 5 years with numerous different managers. To make it at the top level you need more than just a technical ability (i haven't actually seen this) you need a rounded package of desire, attitude and football intelligence. He clearly has no potential in a few of those areas.

He's just not good enough for this level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757