Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2020 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A switch in little danger of being hijacked by a host of unnamed clubs.
Nope, don’t see any top flight clubs plotting a swoop for this particular England star.

Shit footballer and (I don't know this for sure, but it comes across like) a shit person too.

Didn't he say he didn't like football a few years ago?
In fairness, lots of people don't like their jobs. I suspect there are quite a lot of footballers who don't like being a footballer, but it would be hard to turn your back on the money, so they carry on. There's no law that says they have to like it though.

I like Danny Rose. Not as much as I like Chilwell, but if we were to lose Chilwell, we could do a lot worse.

Less than a year ago, he was playing in the Champions League final and was first choice at Spurs. He was first choice for England before Chilwell and played in the semi final of the World Cup less than two years ago.

He could play our system. I don't know what the problem with him is.

I like Danny Rose. Not as much as I like Chilwell, but if we were to lose Chilwell, we could do a lot worse.

Less than a year ago, he was playing in the Champions League final and was first choice at Spurs. He was first choice for England before Chilwell and played in the semi final of the World Cup less than two years ago.

He could play our system. I don't know what the problem with him is.
Ashley Young was first choice LWB at the world cup not Danny Rose, I'm not sure he'd fit in with our squad but if he came on a free then I could see it happening

Don’t rate him as a player, never really have.

I sort of like how he speaks honestly and plainly though. Wish more players were like that.

I sort of like how he speaks honestly and plainly though. Wish more players were like that.
Doesn't it depend on what they're saying when they do so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757