Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2020 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t help but think of the Wes Morgan speculation thread, when you make statements like this :icon lol:

Sorry :056:

Note - I’m not saying anything about the quality Lallana may or may not give us.
He also predicted Sean St Ledger would be dogshite and look how that… hold on.

Never mind.

The Athletic seems to have been fairly heavy on the “Chelsea want Chilwell” front for the past couple of days.

As I have said previously I would sell him for absolutely absurd spondoolies. However judging by the money we seem to have got for other big assets other than Maguire I'm not sure we will.

The other thing is Chelsea ffs. We're actually better than Chelsea right now, we should be trying to keep this the case.

I don't even think it will strengthen them that much but it's more the perceived weakening of us and being bullied that will set us back, not the actual missing of Chilwell.

Anything north of £40m and I'd snap their hands off. He won't improve them defensively and we could do a lot better.

There's also, perhaps by total coincidence, an article on there about how Luke Thomas is training with the first team at the minute and suggesting that he could start to see some time on the pitch when the season resumes.

So many great options at left back. Proper conveyor belt of talent. A bit like when managers here had the unenviable task of choosing between James Chambers, Darren Kenton, Alan Maybury and Hossein Kaebi at right back.

So many great options at left back. Proper conveyor belt of talent. A bit like when managers here had the unenviable task of choosing between James Chambers, Darren Kenton, Alan Maybury and Hossein Kaebi at right back.
The best of times

The worst of times.... It was the age of foolishness.... it was the season of darkness.

Well yea, obviously

Makes our success better though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861