Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2020 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure he is a Toad, per se, but Fraser's behavior over the last year has been quite troubling.

I'm sure I read somewhere his best mate left the club and it got him all out of sorts.

I dunno.
forget his behaviour I just don't think he's that good in the first place, sooner take a punt on a championship winger

forget his behaviour I just don't think he's that good in the first place, sooner take a punt on a championship winger

If he was that good he'd be somewhere already.

Sarr or that fella at Newcastle

John Stones wouldn't come to Leicester to sit on the bench and it would be unfair on Evans and Soyuncu if either was dropped, not unless we started playing with a back 3
So we should sign a player who is happy to sit on the bench? I hear Ryan Bennett is available

We should hire a player who creates some genuine competition for a starting place. If you aren’t fighting to keep the shirt it’s a whole lot easier to fall into the mindset that whatever you do your place is guaranteed. Hire the best players you can get. I have never (knowingly - people have been shown the door) recruited someone mediocre for my business.

It's like people haven't seen Stones play if late. He's a mess of a defender. Everton fans never really rated him either.

problem is Man City Chelsea and Arsenal are all known to be looking for CBs that both drives prices up and makes getting quality in harder. We'll no doubt get linked with Tarkowski again but I'd actually prefer Ben Mee of their pair.

I also like Jamaal Lacelles too, most likely the CB we sign will be from a club in mainland Europe

We should hire a player who creates some genuine competition for a starting place. If you aren’t fighting to keep the shirt it’s a whole lot easier to fall into the mindset that whatever you do your place is guaranteed. Hire the best players you can get. I have never (knowingly - people have been shown the door) recruited someone mediocre for my business.
Schmeichel is our biggest example of this at the moment

Schmeichel to Utd mooted in the Sun this morning.

Schmeichel to Utd mooted in the Sun this morning.

Dean Henderson is about to sign a hefty new contract with them, so them signing a keeper would seem very unlikely - unless they're planning to loan Henderson out again.

Schmeichel to Man Utd just feels like lazy talk to fill space though

problem is Man City Chelsea and Arsenal are all known to be looking for CBs that both drives prices up and makes getting quality in harder. We'll no doubt get linked with Tarkowski again but I'd actually prefer Ben Mee of their pair.

I also like Jamaal Lacelles too, most likely the CB we sign will be from a club in mainland Europe

Think Ben Mee just signed a new contract a few days ago.

I'd take Tarkowski or Lascelles though, both decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757