Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2020 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
personally, if hes fit, i think we should keep Daniel Amartey. He deserves a chance in league cup and around the squad after the time hes been at the club. Unless we want to free his squad position for Fofana or Tarkowski.

I'm still not sure what position he is meant to play and we have better options at RB, CB or DM so he should move on for the sake of his career.

We’ll always have that Swansea game just after we sold Kante....

I like Dan and feel he's had dreadful luck with us but I think he ought move on if he wants more game time. He's never quite convinced me that he has enough about his game; to me he appears to lack confidence and seems timid.

I think there's a footballer there though, and I reckon given time and consistency (of position) he'll show what he has. Personally, I remember his games at right back for us. But that's been part of the problem for him; we've never quite known where to play him and I reckon that's not helped him settle.

I'd wish him well if/when he goes, Fulham or elsewhere. With a good run of games in a regular position, I think he'll finally come of age.

I think Amartey could be a decent player, but he needs regular games in a position to develop. He won't get that here.

He's one of those players who suffers for his versatility.

Let him move on, but good luck to him.

personally, if hes fit, i think we should keep Daniel Amartey. He deserves a chance in league cup and around the squad after the time hes been at the club. Unless we want to free his squad position for Fofana or Tarkowski.
No he doesn’t. I wish him all the best if he does move on. But length of service doesn’t equal deserving a chance. He’s at beat 4/5th choice centre half, and that’s with no new signings, and he’s nowhere near starting in midfield

No he doesn’t. I wish him all the best if he does move on. But length of service doesn’t equal deserving a chance. He’s at beat 4/5th choice centre half, and that’s with no new signings, and he’s nowhere near starting in midfield
4th fifth choice CB would still be getting domestic cup games but he needs to leave for his career now, I'd be very happy to see him get a move to Fulham after all he has been through

Crazy money. Hope they keep rejecting our bids.

I think BR would be happy enough to lose Iheanacho, Choudhury, Gray and Albrighton on the basis that he doesn't trust any of them.

The problem is finding buyers. Hopefully the next 12 days will go mad with deals and we can do some clever switches in/out.

Irrespective of the centre back saga, I still think BR wants better options elsewhere than he currently has.

I think BR would be happy enough to lose Iheanacho, Choudhury, Gray and Albrighton on the basis that he doesn't trust any of them.

The problem is finding buyers. Hopefully the next 12 days will go mad with deals and we can do some clever switches in/out.

Irrespective of the centre back saga, I still think BR wants better options elsewhere than he currently has.
**** me, I agree with you.

Not sure I agree on Albrighton; he uses him quite regularly, and I think trusts him for helping us see out games etc.

I think Albrighton is playing the right role in the squad for where he and we are.

Agree on the other 3 though. I think Hamza could be a decent player though, so while I wouldn't be too sad to see him go, I'd hope we get a decent fee and include a sell-on.

I think Iheanacho will stay, there was talk earlier in the window, and we were linked with some strikers but not anymore, I doubt we'd get enough for Iheanacho to pay for a reasonable replacement, which we would definitely need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263