Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2020 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamza is a strong, powerful midfielder, but I am always nervous that he is going to get red-carded whenever he plays.

Absolutely, there must be a few lower EPL teams needing a midfield destroyer with a decent pass. A season of being a regular will either make or break him

I could see Choudhury going to Fulham, Burnley and getting a lot of games.

When I look at the table, I feel most other Prem teams are fairly covered in central midfield or try to play a style of football that Hamza might not fit into (eg Brighton). But if he could get a Prem loan move where he will start regularly I'd be happy to see that before selling him.

he'd walk into the Newcastle team IMO the WBA team too probably

I thought about Newcastle - maybe.

WBA have Livermore who I think plays the same kind of role, and not sure they'd see him as needing to be replaced.

I thought about Newcastle - maybe.

WBA have Livermore who I think plays the same kind of role, and not sure they'd see him as needing to be replaced.

Same kind of role = dirty bastard who kicks lumps out of the other team

He Would be perfect for West Brom or Leeds, but I doubt their managers would admit it.

if Choudhury plays and starts regularly for Leicester he will get his wish of being a regular starter for a team in the bottom half of the prem.

Because we offered him lots of money. I'm sure he'll be happy to take West Ham's money instead.
WHU are a toxic club, having no fans in the stadium is a blessing for them, Moyes will be sacked again soon, if Fofana has any sense he will reject that shower of shit

I'm hoping we have another option to be honest. This is ****ing stupid money to pay for basically potential. Man City can afford this kind of crap, We can't.

John Stones still makes me laugh. I don't want us having our own version.

Why haven't we signed Smalling yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265