Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2021 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he’d go there in a heartbeat.

I’m sure the fact that Spurs haven’t won anything for years would be attractive in that there wouldn’t be huge pressure to win things straight away, and he’d also fancy his chances of him being the one to bring them a trophy or two.

They also have the most impressive stadium in the league.
I agree. I haven’t been there with City, but I’ve been there for the NFL and it’s very good.

He won’t go there

Kane will be off in the summer and then they’re left with Son and nothing else

Plus Levy is a tight ****
I said similar to this on here recently. They will be concentrating their resources on Kane and Son, so I would imagine Levy would be loathed to also pay what we would want to release Rodgers.

Spurs don't have cash they can't even afford to sack Jose, let alone do that then pay compo for Brendan

Can we all just shut the **** up about how our manager Is desperate to leave to a big club.

I have to listen to every **** in the media doing it before every game without our own fans touting him around to every shit, fickle club in England.

Can we all just shut the **** up about how our manager Is desperate to leave to a big club.

I have to listen to every **** in the media doing it before every game without our own fans touting him around to every shit, fickle club in England.
You could just, you know, not read it?

The title of this thread would give you a clue.

Has it been changed to the 'touting our own manager to much bigger clubs than us for no ****ing reason' thread?

If so I'll deffo give it a miss.

to be fair its about players transfers not our managers future, for which there is already a thread
Where does it say that?

Spurs have got some money problems, they've got a big loan payment due shortly and they're likely going to have to sell to pay it off. If they don't qualify for the CL they could have some serious problems.

Spurs have got some money problems, they've got a big loan payment due shortly and they're likely going to have to sell to pay it off. If they don't qualify for the CL they could have some serious problems.
They have the biggest debt in European football. Over one billion.

They have the biggest debt in European football. Over one billion.

They've been hit really hard by the pandemic. Their PL matchday revenue plus the NFL money. I think their business plan was based on getting money from both of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757