Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2021 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's one of that group from the U21 days too. Someone for Maddison to do silly celebrations with now he's not got Chilwell any more.

1618690846855.png

His positioning and movement is hilarious.

If youd take a moment to actually watch him closely rather than just wank yourselves silly over the thought of us signing a Chelsea player you see how limited he is.

BR might well be able to bring him on a bit but I'd like is to sign someone who is already decent, which I appreciate will not happen when we **** the CL up again.

If youd take a moment to actually watch him closely rather than just wank yourselves silly over the thought of us signing a Chelsea player you see how limited he is.
OK, point taken... but can I still wank myself silly?

Edouard, no. Just no. We've got enough bang average talent of our own without buying more. Unless the game plan is to be as uninvolved as possible, in which case he's doing as asked, then he's pretty much a waste of a shirt.

He's your classic lumbering big man up top with as much mobility as, well, me. Good feet rarely, strong in the air sometimes, I really don't see how he'd fit with us. He doesn't have a silly haircut though, so he's got that (so Leeds won't be interested either)

Edouard, no. Just no. We've got enough bang average talent of our own without buying more. Unless the game plan is to be as uninvolved as possible, in which case he's doing as asked, then he's pretty much a waste of a shirt.

He's your classic lumbering big man up top with as much mobility as, well, me. Good feet rarely, strong in the air sometimes, I really don't see how he'd fit with us. He doesn't have a silly haircut though, so he's got that (so Leeds won't be interested either)

Aye to this....maybe is pure coincidence that everytime I've watched him he's looked shit? But given the quality in that league it seems off he looks so shit with some regularity. Hopefully all just an easy story to write. Would sooner get Musa or Salami back.

We've been linked with Ings before but I now think we should avoid him. He's off injured again for the millionth time this season. Not a good sign for someone who is pushing 30 or anything we should be wasting money on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757