Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2021 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has made a mistake. The difference between his and ours are that his play out in public. He has to make amends now. I think he will. We all **** up. Mistakes are why they put rubbers on pencils.
Maybe his dad should have put a rubber on his pencil.

No surprise to see him miss out on the England squad, he's been out for ages and crap since he came back whereas his main competitor in Mason Mount has been consistently good through the season..

It could also be the way he plays, trying to roll players.

He can be very good on the ball, in close possession. Manages to wriggle away, find room. Something Perez, for instance, tries but doesn't sucede at. By way of comparison, watch Youri - he rarely lets himself be caught in possession, moves the ball away, seems always aware of where the passes are.
The difference between Perez and Maddison is the ability to control the ball first time, sadly Perez takes 3 or 4 touches before he can get his head up and it is why he is not a top six player IMO. It will be interesting to see how Maddison is after a good rest and a decent pre season, the biggest concern is keeping Ndidi for me.

Sam Martin (the guy who always has the lineup) has also said the deal was completed ahead of the weekend.

I don't see why we would sign Kabak unless it's as 4th centre half and with Wes and Fuchs wages off the books it become viable. Both were on a fair wedge no doubt. As far as i could see Kabak wasn't the equal of Fofana, Evans or Soyuncu.
I can see whay Pereira would interest us. Quality player and could play a sort of Benrahma role coming in for 30-40% of games to mix up the approach when we need to be on the front foot more.

I don't see why we would sign Kabak unless it's as 4th centre half and with Wes and Fuchs wages off the books it become viable. Both were on a fair wedge no doubt. As far as i could see Kabak wasn't the equal of Fofana, Evans or Soyuncu.
I can see whay Pereira would interest us. Quality player and could play a sort of Benrahma role coming in for 30-40% of games to mix up the approach when we need to be on the front foot more.
Eh? Brendan clearly likes to play 3 at the back and the second any of Evans, Fofana or Cags were out, we looked woefully short. We very much need another centre back.

We need 5 CB on the books. We signed Benkovic for a reason, and it just hasn't worked out. With Benkovic, Fuchs, and Big Wes all not involved, we absolutely need reinforcements in that area of the pitch.

Kabak fits our model perfectly. Right age, highly regarded, but has suffered a bit of a setback. Rodgers would love working with him I'm sure.

he might have potential, but he was terrible at schalke and then made awful mistakes at liverpool (replaced by a youth and a big unit who wont be in the squad next year).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757