Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2021 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahrez was shite last night but has been good this season. Could understand Sterling going there if he was 35 and 10 stone heavier or something.

Rumours do seem to pick up if a team loses one big game nowadays. If they're basing it on yesterday then Brentford should put a cheeky offer in for DeBruyne as he fits their model.

It wouldn’t surprise me if a couple of the American owners of “Big 6” clubs spent a reasonable amount in the summer. They might see it as a way of trying to buy a bit of forgiveness from their fans.

Sterling is done i think. His end product and decision making in such a good side just get shown up. I think Torres or another will be in ahead of him next year more often than not. If you stuck Barnes on the left for Man City he would be better.

Mahrez was shite last night but has been good this season. Could understand Sterling going there if he was 35 and 10 stone heavier or something.

Rumours do seem to pick up if a team loses one big game nowadays. If they're basing it on yesterday then Brentford should put a cheeky offer in for DeBruyne as he fits their model.
I hate to say it but Mahrez only looked poor because Chilwell was so brilliantly effective against him.

I hate to say it but Mahrez only looked poor because Chilwell was so brilliantly effective against him.

Chilwell, Kante and Reece James all played brilliantly for Chelsea. Not forgetting Pep too of course.

Not like City fans to fixate on the negative. He had a shit game against Millwall but apparently people forget that he was a very good wing back in a lot of games for us. His current performances shouldn't be a surprise to anybody who paid attention.
I must of missed those games perhaps they were away from home.

A very blinkered view IMO. It seems strange that somebody would pay the money they did for somebody who was "****ing terrible", and then suddenly they come very good, but never were for us.
We knew how good he was. The fact that he didn't give his all in the last 6 months with us was very frustrating and made a lot of us downright angry. Unforgivable in my opinion.

He wasn't. Current performance is no indicator of past performance elsewhere. He was, on the whole, ****ing terrible for us.
Was he ****, for a lot of the games he played for us he was superb, which surprise surprise convinced Chelsea to spend fifty million pounds... still a lot of money... for his services.
He was and is a good player. Disappointing how he left and the in the months leading up to, but let’s not pretend he was shit.

**** or not, he is a very good footballer and our squad was weaker this season without him.

I'm not sure why people here cannot separate these 2 mutually exclusive traits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263