Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2021 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to show more ambition than signing Abraham.

So let’s sign someone who is 25 years old who apart from one season in the Championship, has spent the rest of his career at League One level or lower.

You couldn’t make this shit up...
I made it really clear that if we were willing to take a punt instead of paying to bring in a proven PL striker then these would be the players to take a punt on rather than Edouard.

If we are going down the route of wanting a proven striker then fine but Abraham isn't that. He'd be far too expensive to be considered a punt as well so he doesn't fit either mould.

It really wasn't that cryptic. Reading things properly probably helps in not making yourself look like a ****flap.

I made it really clear that if we were willing to take a punt instead of paying to bring in a proven PL striker then these would be the players to take a punt on rather than Edouard.

If we are going down the route of wanting a proven striker then fine but Abraham isn't that. He'd be far too expensive to be considered a punt as well so he doesn't fit either mould.

It really wasn't that cryptic. Reading things properly probably helps in not making yourself look like a ****flap.
I love ****flaps.

Is this a new thing because I swear it's the same as tapping the player up. How the **** can you agree terms with the property of another club?
You can't without permission to talk to them. It would be tapping up.

"appropriate sanctions" is a tiny fine if you are a 'big 5 and Tottenham' team. For everyone else it is total annihilation.

While you’re busy changing your knickers, you might consider that we have been given permission to speak with him - fee negotiations pending

Or that the rumour is a load of old horseshit

While you’re busy changing your knickers, you might consider that we have been given permission to speak with him - fee negotiations pending

Or that the rumour is a load of old horseshit
And if you don't wear knickers?

We need to show more ambition than signing Abraham.

So let’s sign someone who is 25 years old who apart from one season in the Championship, has spent the rest of his career at League One level or lower.

You couldn’t make this shit up...
Yet we took a punt with Vardy,Mahrez ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3967
6Norwich City3861