Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2021 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Kante made Drinkwater look a better player than he was.

I agree. It would've been interesting to see Matty James play next to Kante. Although I suspect it may not have worked as well.

Drinkwater was fantastic in the title winning season though, and I still think he was unlucky not to be in the England squad.

Someone pays Romano for 20 mins of his time to talk about LCFC. Thoughts -

1. Romano appears to be coining it in with vague knowledge from agents. Fair play I guess.
2. If you don't make it through the whole thing, Romano tells us nothing really.
3. I didn't know you had a YouTube channel homer?

Someone pays Romano for 20 mins of his time to talk about LCFC. Thoughts -

1. Romano appears to be coining it in with vague knowledge from agents. Fair play I guess.
2. If you don't make it through the whole thing, Romano tells us nothing really.
3. I didn't know you had a YouTube channel homer?

Christ. I don’t think I’ve ever watched a 37 minute video on the interwebs. Not about to start now either.

There comes a time when you are too old to wear a football jersey and not look stupid in it. I’ll be 42 this year and I’ve reached that time.

According to a story on Facebook, Rachid Ghezzal has returned to Besiktas on a permanent deal believed to be €2.5m. Ghezzal has signed a contract until 2024.

Arsenal fans - and the media - are just desperately flogging this Maddison to Arsenal rumour. Its relentless. And a bit embarrassing for them.

Last week was all about how Maddison is going to be offered their 'iconic' number 10 shirt to convince him to sign. Then a few days later they announced Emile Smith Rowe as their new number 10.

Now the ever-credible football.london has Maddison practically holding his Arsenal scarf above his head, based solely on the fact that he was only used in the second half team in last night's friendly.

I really don't see why Maddison would be desperate to move to Arsenal. Or why we would ever entertain selling him to them.

Is there a more deluded fan base than Arsenal fans?

Arsenal fans - and the media - are just desperately flogging this Maddison to Arsenal rumour. Its relentless. And a bit embarrassing for them.

Last week was all about how Maddison is going to be offered their 'iconic' number 10 shirt to convince him to sign. Then a few days later they announced Emile Smith Rowe as their new number 10.

Now the ever-credible football.london has Maddison practically holding his Arsenal scarf above his head, based solely on the fact that he was only used in the second half team in last night's friendly.

I really don't see why Maddison would be desperate to move to Arsenal. Or why we would ever entertain selling him to them.

Yes, they are just down the road.

I just saw this article too. The same source that a week ago said Maddison was hinting at an Arsenal move because he turned up to training wearing a white tshirt and red pants :)

I just saw this article too. The same source that a week ago said Maddison was hinting at an Arsenal move because he turned up to training wearing a white tshirt and red pants :)
Where were his trousers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758