Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2022 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was here on a permanent basis he’d be one of the many on the list of, “if we’re going to have a rebuild he’s one who I wouldn’t be unhappy to let go”. I really don’t see the point in signing him on anything other than another loan, and I’m not even sure he’s worth that.

This would be impressive. No way we pull this off I'd think

Can't see it happening but if we do pull him off (lolz) I look forward to half of our fans sounding like Wurzels when talking about him

This would be impressive. No way we pull this off I'd think

This looks more than a dodgy link to me. This account took it from L'Equipe and this guy is very legit. I've never heard of him but his stats suggest he's more like a Maddison midfielder than a Tielemans.

The stories about us looking at new keepers has begun. Yesterday we were linked with the second choice at Real Madrid, today it's Sanchez. I think the end of an era is coming.

The stories about us looking at new keepers has begun. Yesterday we were linked with the second choice at Real Madrid, today it's Sanchez. I think the end of an era is coming.

50. Million. Pounds. For the Brighton keeper. He’s looked like a big flapping wanker when we’ve played them.

Who comes up with this shite?

50. Million. Pounds. For the Brighton keeper. He’s looked like a big flapping wanker when we’ve played them.

Who comes up with this shite?

He's perfect for BR. Great with his feet.

He's a very good keeper. Not £50m worth but he's a genuine talent.

And don't have a dig at Percy. He's the man.

**** spending £50 mil on a goalkeeper!

Spend it on a right winger instead.

£50m?! I'd rather stick with Kasper thanks...

Sanchez would be a decent replacement though, when the time comes.

Well at the time it was said we spent £12 on Danny Ward, so he’d only need to play 5 league matches for better value £/PL appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757