Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2022 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all as this is exactly what he was doing social media wise before he joined us.

I just hope we don't cave in for anything less than £80m and we shouldn't accept any of their shit, overrated, double barrelled surnamed players in return.

Chelsea is not a dream move imo, but he'll still go.

We've had a good look at pour defence without WF and quite frankly it's ****ing terrifying.

Left with an injury prone 36 year old and a bomb scare who I think we made it clear to that we wanted to get rid of.

This season lining up nicely

We've had a good look at pour defence without WF and quite frankly it's ****ing terrifying.

Left with an injury prone 36 year old and a bomb scare who I think we made it clear to that we wanted to get rid of.

Hence why he's going nowhere you big fanny.

Here we go, from his Insta account.

Oh, we actually are a bit ****ed without him. Would be a crazy move to sell.

The same ownership who are also to blame for us winning the league and the FA Cup.

The 'predicament' is having an owner who won't spend recklessly and who wants to balance finances rather than get himself into a real 'predicament' like so many clubs have done before.
Yes, the same owners. Because people are not two-dimensional.

As for Fofana; the club can not want to sell all they like. But if he wants to join Chelsea, or PSG, or whoever, than he’ll force a move. He did it to a club where he came through the youth ranks and had only played 20 games for. So why wouldn’t he do it to us?

As for Fofana; the club can not want to sell all they like. But if he wants to join Chelsea, or PSG, or whoever, than he’ll force a move. He did it to a club where he came through the youth ranks and had only played 20 games for. So why wouldn’t he do it to us?
He can't. He can try and we can let him, but he cannot force his way out of the club. Mahrez tried that. He could however, choose to down tools.

Here we go, from his Insta account.

He's just started following a whole host of Chelsea players on Twitter as well according to some reports.

I don't really do Twitter so **** knows if that's the case or not.

What a pointless ****ing post this is. I'm a ****.

He's just started following a whole host of Chelsea players on Twitter as well according to some reports.

I don't really do Twitter so **** knows if that's the case or not.

What a pointless ****ing post this is. I'm a ****.
Doesn't look like this is true FWIW (my job requires a certain level of Twitter acumen).

Okay, so let's say this gets done. Who the hell do we bring in at CB? Colwill as part of the deal? Is he any good?

I'd insist on Gallagher being part of any deal for Fofana but our CB options would be horrendous if we lost Little Wes.

I'm still hopeful that we'll be resolute enough to keep him for another year and that he will be professional enough to give his all.

I saw a rumour of £45m + Loftus Cheek

Not enough IMO, but RLC could be a decent option if we sell Tielemans.

I don't want Fofana to go. But if we could get 50-60m + RLC + Colwill, then we've got a replacement for Fofana and maybe for Tielemans (admittedly a downgrade on both) and hopefully enough money to sign a decent winger, without having to sell other players.

It might not be the worst idea? Assuming of course we could get that much from them. Generally I don't like swap deals but maybe this would do it?

He is still following LCFC. Still following all LCFC players. Not following Chelsea or any other team other than St Etienne, Marseille and SC Air Bel.

Not worth reading into. He's not for sale...

They should have done a concourse sale for the players over the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263