Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded winter 2018/19 rumours thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tielemans would be a fantastic signing, although I'm less interested in the loan option.

Not really sure how that benefits us right now, and we'd be developing someone else's player.

Tielemans would be a fantastic signing, although I'm less interested in the loan option.

Not really sure how that benefits us right now, and we'd be developing someone else's player.
think its a loan as that would be quicker to sort out than a permanent transfer, it would likely have a fee agreed for both players to switch

Why on earth would we be interested in a loan deal? If he does well, he goes back or they sell him onto a bigger club. If he fails, we get nothing from it.

When asked about Tielemans today, Puel just went into a random series of words describing the professed qualities of Silva. He appeared to be stating that Silva was a key part of his plans despite him being completely ignored all season. He was saying that Silva already did everything that Tielemans could.

His response was so weird that I'm assuming that it was a complete piss take on his part. Otherwise, the man is certifiable.

Why on earth would we be interested in a loan deal? If he does well, he goes back or they sell him onto a bigger club. If he fails, we get nothing from it.

When asked about Tielemans today, Puel just went into a random series of words describing the professed qualities of Silva. He appeared to be stating that Silva was a key part of his plans despite him being completely ignored all season. He was saying that Silva already did everything that Tielemans could.

His response was so weird that I'm assuming that it was a complete piss take on his part. Otherwise, the man is certifiable.

His words regarding Silva we're absolutely bizarre considering his use of the player so far.

If I were Silva I would be utterly perplexed.

Apparently we have the perfect box to box midfielder in Silva that we have(not) been missing.

Delightful to know I've been forced to watch two complete dullards for months on end whilst we have a player with Tielemans qualities training with the under 23s

His words regarding Silva we're absolutely bizarre considering his use of the player so far.

If I were Silva I would be utterly perplexed.

Apparently we have the perfect box to box midfielder in Silva that we have(not) been missing.
I’ve just watched that interview and I honestly don’t know what he was even trying to say. Unbelievable.

Yeah that's right, pick on him just because he doesn't speak English very well
I wish he’d just speak in his native language and use a translator. At least then we’d know a bit more about what he was trying to say.

I really dislike the amount of anti Demarai Gray I read on here, especially in this thread. In his last game, I saw him score a fantastic goal. He's young and I believe got a lot to offer LCFC.

I really dislike the amount of anti Demarai Gray I read on here, especially in this thread. In his last game, I saw him score a fantastic goal. He's young and I believe got a lot to offer LCFC.

You also believed that about Stephen Hughes, you silly old sod

I have to admit losing a little patience with Gray. He has stacks of talent but appears to lack in his decision making. How many games have we watched where he has offered little, yet every now and then he does something to remind you of his class.

He’s certainly not lazy and perhaps not being utilised in the right way, like the bizarre experiment of him playing as a sole striker.

Happy to be proven wrong.

Gray had been here three years now and has shown nothing more than a few glimpses of brilliance.

We should have took the £20m Bournemouth offered for him.

When he first joined us,, every tenth appearance, he'd do something excellent and make you think that he's a real talent. He'd then be dogshit for the next nine games.

Three years later, he's exactly the same. He hasn't improved one bit. The talent he has is probably exactly the same talent he had as a child playing football. It's as if all the training and coaching he's had over the last fifteen years has not made the slightest difference to him.

I get at him because he wastes his talent. His comments when he's out of the team suggest that he thinks he's better than he is. I can't be doing with him at all any more, irrespective of the one in ten.

God just ** off you parade of **s
**** them. In the face. With something very pointy.

How about training your own ****ing player you twats? All that will happen is that in three years time some 16 year old left back currently on their books will move away for a pittance and become a £60million player.

I’m sure they’re rather have Sancho than Mahrez now.

Manchester City are interested in signing Leicester and England defender Ben Chilwell, 22, this summer.

Bound to happen, even if it's not Man City

Can see us slowly losing our best players over the next year or so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371