Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded winter 2020/21 rumours thread

mabrah

Did the club get Benko really wrong?

The few times I've seen him play he's looked OK. Not setting the world alight but not a bombscare either. I know (some) Celtic fans rated him but you've got to take that with a pinch of salt, without disrespect to the SPL.

I dunno, I'm beginning to wonder if he'll ever make it. There's going out on loan to get match practice and then there's going out on loan because you're of no foreseeable use and we're waiting for an OK offer to cut our losses.

Skitzo

Did the club get Benko really wrong?

The few times I've seen him play he's looked OK. Not setting the world alight but not a bombscare either. I know (some) Celtic fans rated him but you've got to take that with a pinch of salt, without disrespect to the SPL.

I dunno, I'm beginning to wonder if he'll ever make it. There's going out on loan to get match practice and then there's going out on loan because you're of no foreseeable use and we're waiting for an OK offer to cut our losses.
think his injuries have halted his progress, could have done with him going to a worse side where he was guaranteed games

City Fan

tedfoxxx

Widely regarded up and coming attracted scouts elite clubs

gerrimin

mabrah

L'equipe is reporting that Saint-Etienne could be interested in Slimani for the Jan window but his £380k pm month salary is an issue.

Also reported here

Last edited:

Fox Fan

L'equipe is reporting that Saint-Etienne could be interested in Slimani for the Jan window but his £380k pm month salary is an issue.

Also reported here
Can't see it personally. Puel didn't give him the time of day here and even chose to play Gray up front instead of him.

City Fan

Can't see it personally. Puel didn't give him the time of day here and even chose to play Gray up front instead of him.
That doesn’t say a lot. Puel chose to play Gray up front instead of Vardy!

SJN-Fox

Apparently Giroud is looking to leave Chelsea in order to keep his place in the France team.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Tottenham 920
2Liverpool920
3Chelsea918
4Leicester918
5Southampton917
6Everton916
7Aston Villa815
8West Ham Utd914
9Wolves914
10Manchester Utd813