Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded winter 2020/21 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who were the two Scandinavian chaps that Leicester bought in the early-mid '80s?
One was blonde and one was very tall.

I remember watching them when we lost at Maine Road. I think.
Or something.

Who were the two Scandinavian chaps that Leicester bought in the early-mid '80s?
One was blonde and one was very tall.

I remember watching them when we lost at Maine Road. I think.
Or something.
It was Mighty Finn. He was so big and blonde you thought he was two chaps. Not like the Kanté twins at all though.

Thank you.

That's the name I was trying to remember (sounds like a rally driver).

Were there two odd mid-fielders bought at the same time, that weren't very good, from abroard? in the 80's possibly. How vague can I go?
I'm going to have to do some reserch over the weekend. If I remember.

Thank you.

That's the name I was trying to remember (sounds like a rally driver).

Were there two odd mid-fielders bought at the same time, that weren't very good, from abroard? in the 80's possibly. How vague can I go?
I'm going to have to do some reserch over the weekend. If I remember.
Lakso (sp?) and Bori. Think that was 90s tho, or even 00s. Think by Holloway, or maybe not.

Lakso (sp?) and Bori. Think that was 90s tho, or even 00s. Think by Holloway, or maybe not.
Cov at home the year we went down, Lacsko and Barry Hayles tore it up.

I also saw on Sky Sports Transfer Talk that we were interested in a loan move for Martin Ødegaard but decided not to go for him after preliminary discussions, so we could be looking to bring in that kind of player.
Ødegaard is apparently going to Arsenal on loan now.

That would be a shame.

Seems like a good player to be able to take on loan - would prefer him to Eriksen. I've not seen much of Odegaard, but he's a player on the up and likely to be hungrier for it. Eriksen is a player on his way down and you'd be hoping he wants to prove a point, but I'm not sure he has the work ethic for it.

Oooh yay we can all look forward to the BBC Sport site being dedicated to him for the next six months with endless articles about how he’s ‘revitalised’ Arsenal.

Ødegaard is perfect for Arsenal. Another big name that hasn't actually achieved anything yet.

If they think a loan of him is going to turn their fortunes around then they really are quite sad these days.

We do need something though. Hence why we are looking for Erikssen, Odegaard etc.
Praet doesn't get heaps of plaudits but he has played 13 games this year so far, so is an integral, quality part of the squad that we won't have for 3 months. so we have to either;
rely on no injuries and losses of form from Ndidi, Mendy, Tielemans, Maddison until end March
play a different formation with less centre mids ie 523
play Hamza Choudhury more often
sign someone!

Sometimes it’s good to being in someone in Jan just to give extra impetus, different perspective and a bit of a morale booster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757