Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded winter 2020/21 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes it’s good to being in someone in Jan just to give extra impetus, different perspective and a bit of a morale booster.
Just like Gray and Amartey in 15/16 then.

Remember how we all thought Kramaric would be vital to us staying up in 2015, but perhaps his presence pushed Vardy and Ulloa to perform?

The striker problem is very interesting. I guess we'll see how good our scouting team can be in the next week or so.
Either we're going to get someone brilliant, get nobody, or get lumbered with a horrific expensive flop.

I figure option 2. He's only out for a few weeks, it's hardly a crisis. I don't see it as a problem at all.

Some talk of Leverkusen buying Gray and some one on TalkSport hinting at us signing Edouard this window

and some one on TalkSport hinting at us signing Edouard this window
Top journalism by a reputable source, or some hack on the tabloid version of a radio station spouting some BS that probably wasn’t true when it was first mooted in the summer?

How many Celtic players have we been linked with since Rodgers took charge? And how many have we signed?

Top journalism by a reputable source, or some hack on the tabloid version of a radio station spouting some BS that probably wasn’t true when it was first mooted in the summer?

How many Celtic players have we been linked with since Rodgers took charge? And how many have we signed?
I don’t really know this person so can’t say, he is a new reporter there I think

Who were the two Scandinavian chaps that Leicester bought in the early-mid '80s?
One was blonde and one was very tall.

I remember watching them when we lost at Maine Road. I think.
Or something.
From last Thursday - I was trying, and failing with my memory, to remember 2 Scandinavian players.

Jari Rantanen was one - I saw him score at Maine Road 1987 (lost 4-2) and the other chap, it seems, was the mighty Tommy Anton Christensen. Or maybe not.

The Sun, The Mail and The Athletic all reporting Palace signing Gray for £1.8m

Nice. Would be a good move for him and be nice for us to get a fee.

Gray and Schlupp reunited.

Do they want to give us Zaha or Eze in return?

Had Palace written all over it from the beginning.
Front three of Benteke, Gray and Townsend. If this was a tweet It would be followed it with ‘100x3 fire emojis and a lovehearts for eyes emoji.

with Ricardo now back I'd try and find a Championship loan for Luke Thomas for the second half of the season

Journos will probably paint it as being sad that Gray is leaving.
But he’s been properly shit hasn’t he.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758