Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded winter 2020/21 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wouldn’t surprise me at all if we went there. It’s the position we are looking for, in a loan deal, and he’s available.

You could be right - I think he'd be down our list a bit, but seems like a more realistic option.

He wouldn't really improve us though, but would provide more backup - depends whether he's willing to come just for that. He's also not really going to do much out wide so would only cover Maddison, although Christian Eriksen is probably the same in that regard too.

I wouldn't be gutted if we went for him, but he's more of a West Ham signing IMO...

wouldn’t surprise me at all if we went there. It’s the position we are looking for, in a loan deal, and he’s available.

Thankfully, they will see us as a title/CL rival so wouldn't consider sending us one of their players.

We're the only team up there that think strengthening a rival is okay.

In reality, adding that prat to our squad would only weaken us.

Good luck to him. He is clearly going nowhere with City and, as that has covered several managers, it may be that European football will better suit his skills .

Rather he went there than Spurs, or Palace. Maybe the complete change will enable him to focus. Hope so. It's not that he's without talent but he really needs to be more professional to add to his game. He's not that good that he can just turn up and wing it.

Some ****ing mental links there. Monaco didn't rate Youri but liked Silva and are interested in Gray. Presumably Bayer are wanting him for research or something. Do erectile dysfunction pills make you less shit at football and such.

According to SSN Brendan said this today.
“If we don’t bring someone in it will be down to availability. My first look was to the youth but we don’t have someone there at the moment so we have had to look to loan or by someone”

may not be an exact quote

Linked with Tod Cantwell in the Mercury today.
If we sign him, we'll have to sing a different song than we did to that other Cantwell in the 60s/70s.

I’d struggle to cheer for Cantwell to be honest. Looks and acts a right tit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4391
2Ipswich4389
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4387
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263