Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded winter 2022/23 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’ll be tough to drop one of this back four on current form. You’re probably looking at shifting Amartey to right back and Tim to left back and Thomas will be the unlucky one to miss out. Think that gives us a lovely balance of pace, composure and experience across the back.

He’ll have Vesty and Cags pushing him too so we’re looking really strong in this department now.

It’ll be tough to drop one of this back four on current form. You’re probably looking at shifting Amartey to right back and Tim to left back and Thomas will be the unlucky one to miss out. Think that gives us a lovely balance of pace, composure and experience across the back.

He’ll have Vesty and Cags pushing him too so we’re looking really strong in this department now.

Don't forget Northern Ireland have a game on the 23rd of March. So Evans will be in contention for a 10 minute sub appearance at Brighton. Real competition for places that day.

The Athletic is quoted as the source of this although I don't have membership to verify it.

If true though, I do think there is an element of this. In the summer definitely I think he should've been backed more because we were crying out for new players in this squad.

I'm worried that ship may now have sailed. But backing him now to bring in players is still a lot better than doing nothing at all, which is what the board has done up until now

The names floated don’t scream that we are backing him. Looks like we are shit collectors.

The Athletic is quoted as the source of this although I don't have membership to verify it.

If true though, I do think there is an element of this. In the summer definitely I think he should've been backed more because we were crying out for new players in this squad.

I'm worried that ship may now have sailed. But backing him now to bring in players is still a lot better than doing nothing at all, which is what the board has done up until now

Yes, part of a longer article in The Athletic today.

Come on then, someone can copy and paste the article here?

Some absolutely insane amounts of cash being chucked about in this window.

How do you go about getting a job at LCFC. I like the idea of insane amounts of money and no accountability whatsoever.

Have you thought about a position in government?

added bonus of being part time, choose your hours, fit in around your full time job, generous holiday entitlement......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263