Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded winter 2022/23 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally a signing, hopefully!

Left back is a position we've been crying out for so I hope this guy is good, both defensively and going forwards. But even if he can just do one of those well he'd be an improvement on Luke Thomas.

A decent left back might also help improve the form of Harvey Barnes?

It's a lot of money for a left back though... Hope he's good!

Finally a signing, hopefully!

Left back is a position we've been crying out for so I hope this guy is good, both defensively and going forwards. But even if he can just do one of those well he'd be an improvement on Luke Thomas.

A decent left back might also help improve the form of Harvey Barnes?

It's a lot of money for a left back though... Hope he's good!
Think you’re being harsh on young Luke
Harvey is the senior player and should be helping out Luke a lot more than what he does.
Not just defensively , which is bloody woeful at times, but also going forward , he should be telling Luke when and where he wants the ball played, not stand there like a sore thumb

Think you’re being harsh on young Luke
Harvey is the senior player and should be helping out Luke a lot more than what he does.
Not just defensively , which is bloody woeful at times, but also going forward , he should be telling Luke when and where he wants the ball played, not stand there like a sore thumb
This new lad hasn't got a ****ing clue that he'll be the only player on that side of the pitch

Poor sod

are we sure he’ll actually play left back….?

After of course the inevitable three week delay of getting him to “full fitness”

Danish journalist says he has great potential but should not be considered as a ready made first teamer, more one for the future.
Should be up and running for the Championship next season then.

After of course the inevitable three week delay of getting him to “full fitness”
Very likely since their last league game was mid-November and the next is mid-February

When I was 20 going without a shag after 24hours would of put me in a meltdown let alone 18 months...
I was in constant meltdown for the entire time. I even had to get a job to distract me from it. & wank a lot obviously. A hell of a lot.

I was in constant meltdown for the entire time. I even had to get a job to distract me from it. & wank a lot obviously. A hell of a lot.
I was fortunate that I was shagging a friends mum who was in her early 40's and horny as hell, her place of work was past my flat so every morning she would leave home an hour early just to have sex with me, happy days.... Until her husband found out

Some ex players are easily forgotten. Not him though....
All I remember is that he was shit and looked a bit like the English bloke from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363