Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded winter 2022/23 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albrighton and Vardy = obviously legends

Tielemans = for that goal and general excellent memories - will be remembered fondly

Maddison = borderline moving into the Tielemans category but not there yet

The rest = couldn't give a shit about any of them

Leicester City have made a fresh approach for Stoke City's Australia defender Harry Souttar, 24, after their initial £10m bid was rejected. (Mail)

Albrighton and Vardy = obviously legends

Tielemans = for that goal and general excellent memories - will be remembered fondly

Maddison = borderline moving into the Tielemans category but not there yet

The rest = couldn't give a shit about any of them
I’ll always have a soft spot for nacho man. And our full backs.

Oh come on people, Perez has got to be one of the worst returns on investment in recent years - the hattrick against Southampton just shows how shite they were that night and one assist on top of it does in no way make it anywhere near a worthwhile transfer.

He's been an OK player for us but that's really stretching it tbh. Works hard but offers **** all where it matters.

When you consider the transfer fee and likely wages of £100k, its been a horrific waste of money.

We'd have got more from keeping and playing Demarai Gray instead of Perez for all his appearances.
Agreed. But neither the fee or playing him out of position is on Perez.

Well that sounds brilliant

But the fact we're up against Southampton, Bournemouth and Forest suggests he's maybe dropped off a lot?
I think it says much more about our current level

The Foxes are also planning fresh talks with Stoke City this week over a deal for Harry Souttar after an initial bid for the 24-year-old Australia defender was rejected. (Telegraph)

Nottingham Forest are looking at bringing in PSG keeper Keylor Navas with England's Dean Henderson, 25, facing a spell out injured, although Bournemouth and Leicester City are also interested in the 36-year-old Costa Rican. (Mundo Deportivo, in Spanish)

Leicester City are showing a strong interest in Brazilian winger Tete, who is on loan at Lyon from Shakhtar Donetsk. Everton and Nottingham Forest also have the 22-year-old among their targets. (Mail)

Leicester City are showing a strong interest in Brazilian winger Tete, who is on loan at Lyon from Shakhtar Donetsk. Everton and Nottingham Forest also have the 22-year-old among their targets. (Mail)

is it pronouned Te Te, Tet or Tetty? Either way, I have shite puns

Stoke are interested in taking Iversen. We could use that to get Souttar and have Navas as a replacement although he is a bit old at 36.

I know I'm getting ahead of myself... BUT...

If we finish this month having signed Tete, Souttar and Navas (who I assume would be a loan), plus Kristiansen already in, then we'd have addressed all the key positions we should've sorted in the summer.

They were the blatant gaps. The rest of them really comes down to form... There would be some hope for the rest of the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757