Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded winter 2022/23 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to have it to Huti, he's persistent....

I mean, things must be amazing at LCFC according to Huti. The first video said Victor Kristiansen was our best signing for years, and now Tete will trump that! Incredible!

Assume the child's sleeping well if you've got time to scour that page (other than hopeful ITK scoops in the Brenda out threads). Much jealous here
The boy is fast asleep and will remain so until about 1am when he’ll go into meltdown thanks to a combination of teeth, sleep regression and generally being a dickhead.

You're spending too much time over there Ted, and by that I mean you were there for more than 0 seconds.
Mate, to be honest I made a ****ing account. I don’t know what came over me, I just wanted to keep across this transfer speculation.

I can feel myself becoming mongier.

Must….. RESIST!

Tete is good on FIFA. ****!

The boy is fast asleep and will remain so until about 1am when he’ll go into meltdown thanks to a combination of teeth, sleep regression and generally being a dickhead.
I would have thought all your teeth had come through by now mate? ;)

I would have thought all your teeth had come through by now mate? ;)
Dentist said I was the youngest person he’d ever seen with wisdom teeth. Also the worst case of four impacted, growing sideways, utterly ****ed wisdom teeth he’d ever seen.

Best two weeks of my life recovering from that surgery, 2012 Olympics and strong painkillers in bed at me mum’s during summer home from uni. ****ing bliss.

I dunno...There's some cognitive dissonance here...
Cognitive dissonance. The last time I heard that was when I was at Uni and that was 50 years ago. I haven't found the need to use it since, but it is nice to know that it is still alive and kicking.

Could you please show us where Southampton have been tracking him?

Weird question.

Anyway, there is this thing called Google and you type stuff into it and it gives you information. If you type in Tete and Southampton, you'll see many references to him being linked to them - as you will for practically every club in a major league in Europe.

Anyway, that's not what I said.

Enjoy these times....

Enjoy these times....
What? The times when the little prick isn’t screeching at me or demanding my attention?

I enjoy them very much. Enjoy them with wine and TV.

What? The times when the little prick isn’t screeching at me or demanding my attention?

I enjoy them very much. Enjoy them with wine and TV.

I think it's all probs genetics but my lot have prevented sleep or sanity for 13 years now. Enjoy

I think it's all probs genetics but my lot have prevented sleep or sanity for 13 years now. Enjoy
Bring it on, best feeling in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265