Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded winter 2022/23 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
£20m for Harrison is ridiculous. Would sooner just hope a few goals bounce in off Harvey's arse and he starts playing with confidence.

Top found some notes down the back of the sofa?

I thought people were saying we were broke!

Top found some notes down the back of the sofa?

I thought people were saying we were broke!

Probably selling Madders...hopefully get more than that Gordon shithouse went for

Must mean some more outgoings too as we don't have space in the squad for all these extra players.

Interesting. From Ornstein so is definitely true.

I was talking to a Leeds fan yesterday who was adamant that we were signing Harrison and I said it's nonsense because we want a right winger and Tete was coming. Oops.

However, it looks like the deal for Tete is a loan only. I guess that means that if we want to get a second winger in, and we do need another, we have some money to make this offer.

Just looking and he's 26. I thought he was a few years younger than that. Seemed to be on a good trajectory before it went wrong under Bielsa.

Something I read the other day was that it can only be a loan for Tete due to the Ukraine situation, and same for many other players in the Ukrainian League.

Obviously some have moved - that new Chelsea bloke for example - but apparently it depends on what players chose to do when the conflict started. Tete, along with many others, apparently chose to pause their contracts during the war and therefore it makes transfers difficult.

Or could be complete bollocks, because I read it on Twitter and haven't checked it anywhere.

From Foxestalk (discussing Tete)...

mad biker

Posted 5 minutes ago
He arrived at Seagrave earlier today, had a nice meal was shown around and was like a kid in a sweet shop, was overwhelmed by the facilities and sheer quality of the place, was then taken to his own room to chill out before undertaking his medical which he passed, (with no advisories) :)

From Foxestalk (discussing Tete)...

mad biker

Posted 5 minutes ago
He arrived at Seagrave earlier today, had a nice meal was shown around and was like a kid in a sweet shop, was overwhelmed by the facilities and sheer quality of the place, was then taken to his own room to chill out before undertaking his medical which he passed, (with no advisories) :)

Bloody hell, mad biker?! That's a throwback!

Bloody hell, mad biker?! That's a throwback!
Didn't he throw a wobbly when someone questioned his info and never came back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757