The James Maddison Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops, yes 2024.
An important detail.

I don't think we can afford to move him in January given our predicament and his role in the side. Club may see it differently, but I hope not.

This summer, however, he along with Tielemans will be moved on - along with Evans, Soyuncu, Perez and a few others.

Our side will look completely different next season:

New Keeper
Castagne
Faes
New CB
Justin

Ndidi
New CM
KDH
New Winger
Barnes

New #10
Daka

Decent Championship team, that

Should just about make the play-offs
Quite how we go about replacing Tielemans, Maddison and Evans is beyond me.

That we've depreciated Soyuncu's value to zero is probably the biggest sin of all. Why is he still here??

We've left ourselves in a really bad way - basically just have to hope we can survive the next two seasons.

Ndidi is out of contract in 2024 too. Given his drop off in form and fitness over the last 18 months, maybe he'll be on his way as well.

Oh, and Castagne wants away.

The fact we’ve brought in no creativity in the past two years with the ticking clock on Madders and Youri, and the ongoing right side problem. is going to leave us really struggling.

Gone are the days when we were preparing well ahead for our big name departures.

Quite how we go about replacing Tielemans, Maddison and Evans is beyond me.
And Vardy.

We’re completely ****ed as a club…and we have Top to blame.

Ndidi is out of contract in 2024 too. Given his drop off in form and fitness over the last 18 months, maybe he'll be on his way as well.

We’re famously good at moving on the players we no longer want….

Can't blame him given the past twelve months where he was hung out to dry, dropped, brought back in, criticised again, dropped again, then brought back in to effectively be the whole of our right hand side of the team

Bet he can't ****ing wait to get away from this ****

Irrelevant of where we finish this season I expect we will also be looking for a new manager.

I’m more willing than some to give Top grace. Will always be sympathetic to him.

Be interesting if BR should go , say over Christmas and we bring in some one the players can relate to, how many have a change of heart about leaving .

This thread is getting just as brilliant as all those mental ones earlier in the season.

It’s Joey all over again.

Irrelevant of where we finish this season I expect we will also be looking for a new manager.

To follow on from this, I can see this scenario playing out. Conte only has a contract until the end of the season, apparently (not just the word on the street) Juventus would like him back , he walks away from Spurs in the summer to return to Italy, Levy then comes knocking on the door for Rodgers.

Relegated either this season or next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758