The Jamie Vardy appreciation thread

That goal v Liverpool
Great escape v West Brom
Over the shoulder v West Brom
11 games in a row v Man Utd
Goal v Sevilla

Absolute club legend

Vardy has been a constant for my kids for several years and going to be to them what Sep Smith, Gordon Banks, Frank Worthington and Gary Lineker was to so many other generations. He IS Leicester City in this era of our great club and I will be forever grateful for the immense, incredible, unforgettable memories he has given me. I truly hope he will end his career with us, not sure I could bear to see him elsewhere.

Vardy has been a constant for my kids for several years and going to be to them what Sep Smith, Gordon Banks, Frank Worthington and Gary Lineker was to so many other generations. He IS Leicester City in this era of our great club and I will be forever grateful for the immense, incredible, unforgettable memories he has given me. I truly hope he will end his career with us, not sure I could bear to see him elsewhere.

I feel exactly the same about Big Wes

Congrats to Jamie on his century! I went to look on YouTube for compilation of Vardy goals in previous seasons. As the commentator said yesterday - 'he's like a whippet', but it's more than just speed, he strikes the ball with some real power. Let's hope he continues his run and still has a few more years with us

I love this man, I knew when we went up he'd thrive in this league and he hasn't disappointed. We have the leagues record holder for scoring in consecutive games (hasn't been beaten since has it?) at our club!
Integral during THAT season and since, what are we going to do when he finishes playing? He's almost irreplaceable, I genuinely can't think of a player (who'd realistically come to us) I'd rather have than Jamie.
The Liverpool goal for me I think, but I also love the volley against Chelsea from Mahrez's pass.

Vardy is now firmly my favourite player to ever play for us. A true legend of this football club already, and I feel like he has another chapter of his incredible personal story to write.

His best goal for us has to be that Liverpool volley. Unreal finish. If that was an RVP or Rooney, we'd still see it constantly.

In terms of my favourite goal he's scored, it's too hard to say. Because there's been so, so many important ones.

We love you Vardy!

If that was an RVP or Rooney, we'd still see it constantly.

We do, don't we? Surely you've got a shortcut to the video clip on your desktop like the rest of us!

I think Vardy's best goal technically is the one against West Brom a season or two ago, where he caught it first time on his weaker foot having been lofted over his head from behind. You won't see Messi or Ronaldo hit a better or more difficult volley... that's the goal that screams world class.

I think Vardy's best goal technically is the one against West Brom a season or two ago, where he caught it first time on his weaker foot having been lofted over his head from behind. You won't see Messi or Ronaldo hit a better or more difficult volley... that's the goal that screams world class.

But Michael Owen said he isn't a natural goalscorer...

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854