The Keown Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

Hopefully Keown and Adams can have a sit down and sort this mess out. Keown is a vital player for us this season and we really would be shooting ourselves in the foot if we were too proud and made hin leave. It's a case of cutting your nose off to spite your face. Ridiculous.

I think that Keown was wrong to voice his opinions about tactics. If he had voiced them behind closed doors, one on one with Adams then I think Adams would have taken them on board. It's just the way he voiced them infront of all the players that was a bit stupid. We all know that the set up at Arsenal is probably the best in the country, the best ran club, the best manager and the rest. Keown cannot expect to move clubs and witness the same standard of set up. True, the club is not being ran properly but I'm sure everyone knows that. Making snide remarks to try and wobble the post on which the authority resides is quite childish and callous in my opinion. As I have said, a one on one meetng with Adams would have been a better route of enquiry, surely Wenger would not have stood for Keown's outburst - he was lucky to get his premiership league winners medal in my opinion, if Arsenal hadn't been so far ahead of the chasing pack then Keown would not have been played - fact.

What I would suggest is that Adams and Keown went out for a pint together and had a laugh. There is no vibe going on at LCFC, no 'crazy gang' band of brothers attitude. We needto get the players to have a fancy dress night or something to lift morale.

Joe_Fox said:
What I would suggest is that Adams and Keown went out for a pint together and had a laugh. There is no vibe going on at LCFC, no 'crazy gang' band of brothers attitude. We needto get the players to have a fancy dress night or something to lift morale.

what about a day out paintballing, we could offer 'em a challenge
talkingballs team versus lcfc :D

would be some crack

lazzer said:
keown saga ?? is he advertising holidays now :roll:

Rainforest exqursions, you get to see the rest of his family.

homer said:
would be some crack

I'd have settled for a nice cup of tea

i prefer a nice hot cup of tea to sex these days... doesn't half make your willy sore though...

Apologies if you have already heard this:

The story goes Keown turns up at the football club looking for 'ol Mickey, cannot find him so speaks to reception. She then states that Mickey's not in (No idea why - probably getting himself fit play or something) but Mickey said to reception to tell Kewon he needs to go in the gym for a workout.

Kewon then flys off the handle stating the old "Who do you think you are bitch telling me what to do" thing, rings up Mickey and tell him the club is a Mickey Mouse outfit run by the feckin receptionist not the football manager..its a disgrace etc. To which I can imagine ol Adams politley put the phone down and hasnt spoken to him since. Fair enough!

lazzer said:
keown saga ?? is he advertising holidays now :roll:

Almost old enough to be enjoying the benefits of Saga. :roll: Saga sold for 1.35 billion quid last week. :wink:

I know how about a team bonding trip to La Manga :lol:

Keep the Faith said:
I know how about a team bonding trip to La Manga :lol:

:roll:

They've gone now

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Just one huge tit now. :lol:

alex said:
Great lips JF....

Cheers Alex. The avatar isn't settled yet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669