The 'Lets spend Milan's money!' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Berger went to Stoke a couple of weeks back
Ehiogu is at Leeds
Glen Little is in a Reading team (when fit) that could go third in the Prem tonight :icon_roll
Sheringham will not leave West Ham to go anywhere right now
Craig Moore is in Newcastle's first team squad

But other than that......

Berger and Ehiogu are only on loan.
Little is not always in the Reading team
Sheringham has Harewood, Tevez, Zamora and Cole to contend with(whereas here he would have Fryatt, Elvis and O'Grady....hmmm comparrisons)
Moore like Little is not always in the team.

Berger and Ehiogu are only on loan. So why on earth would they choose to come here when they, and their clubs, have already agreed terms with someone else ?

Little is not always in the Reading team He is a regular when he is fit (AND THEY MIGHT GO THIRD IN THE PREM FFS, WHY WOULD HE COME HERE????)

Sheringham has Harewood, Tevez, Zamora and Cole to contend with(whereas here he would have Fryatt, Elvis and O'Grady....hmmm comparrisons) He's on record as saying he will not leave West Ham to go anywhere - let alone Leicester City

Moore like Little is not always in the team. See Glen Little

The Ray Parlour suggestion was more credible, to be honest..........

Last edited:
A couple more suggestions i came up with:

Carlos Edwards(Luton)
Medhi Nafti(Brum)
Kris Commons(Nottm Forest)

A couple more suggestions i came up with:

Carlos Edwards(Luton)
Medhi Nafti(Brum)
Kris Commons(Nottm Forest)

Please explain why on earth he would leave a team clearly on the up, at the top of the league and looking odds on for promotion to join a team that is completley fecked from top to bottom, at the bottom of the league and looking possibles for relegation ????

Please explain why on earth he would leave a team clearly on the up, at the top of the league and looking odds on for promotion to join a team that is completley fecked from top to bottom, at the bottom of the league and looking possibles for relegation ????

Oh here we go again. WE ARE NOT GOING DOWN AS LONG AS MILAN MANDARIC COMES. I believe that Commons would come as we have better potential. Lets face it if/when Forest come up, they'll struggle and hopefully go down. We on the other hand should be near the top with the help of added investment. Forest have had their time and it ran out 18 months ago. They'll never be big again. Leicester on the other hand have massive potential.

Carlos Edwards(Luton) - Courted by Premier clubs
Medhi Nafti(Brum) - plays and his past experience in La Liga
Kris Commons(Nottm Forest) - His club is going past us

Edwards- Wanted by WATFORD. Who are going down anyway.
Nafti- Dunn, Johnson, Clemence and Hall in his way.
Commons- WE WILL NOT GO DOWN!!!!!!

Oh here we go again. WE ARE NOT GOING DOWN AS LONG AS MILAN MANDARIC COMES. I believe that Commons would come as we have better potential. Lets face it if/when Forest come up, they'll struggle and hopefully go down. We on the other hand should be near the top with the help of added investment. Forest have had their time and it ran out 18 months ago. They'll never be big again. Leicester on the other hand have massive potential.

You are sadly more deluded than I thought you were :icon_roll

Forest have had their time and it ran out 18 months ago. They'll never be big again. Leicester on the other hand have massive potential.

Forest will never be big again? They hit the pinnacle of club football, they have a decent owner on em, they have probably more than us in potential as a club.

Whats saying Mandaric comes and we still get relegated. Players need time to gel, we are not going to sign players and all of sudden we are play-off challengers. It's going to take time but its a step in the right direction, we need some ambition but in steps as I believe if the club 'go for it' straight the way, long-term it will hurt us.

Commons to add is a Forest fan.

Edwards- Wanted by WATFORD. Who are going down anyway.
Nafti- Dunn, Johnson, Clemence and Hall in his way.
Commons- WE WILL NOT GO DOWN!!!!!!

Edwards wanted by Watford and many more..... Watford have a better squad than us at the moment and a better manager. Havent you taken in other stuff to count, better location, watford near london also near Luton, good 6 month period in Premier everyone wants him. Luton are in a better position than us for cry sake.

Nafti, regardless of competition of not, hes been playing, played against Liverpool in the CC, he has a past history of playing in La Liga, hes not going to drop down to a club bordering on third tier of Football.

Commons read above,

Might as well come on here and list Henry, Gerrard and Rooney :icon_roll

Well someone has to try and be optimistic. God i hope Mandaric never reads this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4391
2Ipswich4389
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4384
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263