The Mahrez Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky sources understand that Riyad Mahrez did NOT shit in Vichai’s helicopter.

More to follow.

Depends which reporter you listen to. Some spout utter tripe, some don't. This one has a decent track record and used to work for the Times:

Several papers this morning are reporting more vitriolic nonsense clearly showing that they know absolutely nothing about the situation. Their articles now look very outdated.

I don't mind someone having an opinion on Mahrez's behaviour through all this. But too much of the comment and reporting has been based upon rubbish.

So on that basis then, do you believe John Percy who has said that we have fined him £240k? Hardly the actions of a club who have allowed our star player some time off...

So on that basis then, do you believe John Percy who has said that we have fined him £240k? Hardly the actions of a club who have allowed our star player some time off...
Where did BN say that the club had allowed Mahrez time off?

On line exclusive from the Daily Wail.

Mahrez - FA's winter break guinea pig

The Wail can exclusively reveal the reason for mardy Mahrez's recent absence from LCFC.

He volunteered to take part in an experiment for the Football Association's proposed Winter Break .

Following his complete 2 week rest, the FA is expecting him to play in tomorrows's game against Champions elect Manchester City and score at least one goal if not three.

It's a fair point from Tanner

Will completely disrupt preparation for the game and provide more oxygen for his own personal publicity crusade against his enforced slavery

I'd tell him to feck off and come back on Monday

A fair indication it wasn't the club that gave him a nice jolly.

Disruptive tosser.

It's a fair point from Tanner

Will completely disrupt preparation for the game and provide more oxygen for his own personal publicity crusade against his enforced slavery

I'd tell him to feck off and come back on Monday

I'd tell him to feck off and come back when it's time to play next season's Chackatrade Trophy.

Leaving aside the problems of 24/7 media stations trying to find news to fill airtime, if most other players had had a move fail, it would not have been a story if they then spat their dummy out. Transfers fail all the time where clubs cannot agree transfer fees or personal terms.

It is a measure of the footballing quality of the player that it is a story, though obviously now much less of attitude and responsibility qualities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263