The new look leicester team (full of youth!!!). Who's next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micky

Fill in the blanks

3. Heath
5. Canero
8. Williams
10. Wright
11. Morris

hi everyone i'm new!!!

good news about williams i reckon. i'm not so sure bout this team tho!!! canero at centre half and heath left back????? (williams future captain of lcfc!)

lcfc lad said:
hi everyone i'm new!!!

good news about williams i reckon. i'm not so sure bout this team tho!!! canero at centre half and heath left back????? (williams future captain of lcfc!)

Welcome to the forum.

Nah, Micky means Canero right back and Heath centreback, don't go by the numbers. :wink:

hi new boy!
i think when the old boys are in there to reassure we could have a team that may scrape a play off place..

Yeah, alright i know its a shite post but im bored. now we've had one signing i want another (apart from freedman that is). i know a lot of you guys and gals go on about the amount of youth in the squad but i seriously think we have enough of the younger generation in the squad now. i don't think it would be possible for us to have a team full of younger players and get promotion from the first. i think you need players like the elliots, the dublins and the ferdinands in this league.

cheers scowy! i reckon scowcroft will be an that team somewhere for sure. micky clearly rates him.

also from the very little i've seen of canero, i reckon he looks better goin forward than defending so i'd play him right wing.

welcome to the forum LCFC lad! yep scowy your right about ignoring the squad numbers.

Walker

Canero
Stewart
Heath
Elliott

Gillespie
Morris
Williams
Nalis

Scowcroft
Wright

Thats without adding any other new signings in and isn't that bad for the first division really.

lcfc lad said:
cheers scowy! i reckon scowcroft will be an that team somewhere for sure. micky clearly rates him.

also from the very little i've seen of canero, i reckon he looks better goin forward than defending so i'd play him right wing.

I would also play Canero on the wing, but Scowcroft will most likely keep his place there I'm afraid. :(

Although, I think Canero will make a pretty decent right back. Add some pace to the defence at least.

scowcroft is clearly i better centre forward than a winger. he's a good target man in div 1 (the championship). hes too slow to be a winger. need him on the end of the crosses not trying to provide them.

lcfc lad said:
scowcroft is clearly i better centre forward than a winger. he's a good target man in div 1 (the championship). hes too slow to be a winger. need him on the end of the crosses not trying to provide them.

The idea of playing him on the wing is that he can join up to effectively make a third striker when crosses come in from the opposite flank. Defensively, his position would be right wing, but when attacking, he takes up a forward position, or 'inside right' as some would say.....

Anyway, It didn't work last season, but I can still see Micky continuing to adopt this tactic - Although to be fair, last time in Division 1 he did register 11 goals from that position. It just really highlights the difference between the Premiership and Division 1....

Scowcroft said:
.....Anyway, It didn't work last season....
can we compare plymouth to arsenal?

Canero has got to play at right back for me, he gets forward enough anyway. We need a strong pairing down the right who link up well, Canero seems a great battler and if you have a right back like that who can also beta players and get forward you've got a huge asset on your hands. Can't wait for next season.

Morris, Canero, Williams and plenty more. Perhaps check out Tomi, O'Grady, Wrighty, Porter, Stearman, Dawson, Wesoloski and Dodds. In the mix

Lads,

Im newish here 2, surely we are gonna sign some more players, because frankly with this team we havent got an earthly!!!

lcfc lad said:

I think we should play 5-3-2 with Canero and Stewart as our wing backs. :wink: No 4-4-2 if no wingers. :twisted: :twisted:

Steven said:
lcfc lad said:

I think we should play 5-3-2 with Canero and Stewart as our wing backs. :wink: No 4-4-2 if no wingers. :twisted: :twisted:

I agree, but I think you will see a new left or right winger. Also Morris is good down the left wing apparently and if we Get Harley in, there's plenty of options. Partridge aswell and bang goes the 4-4-2

Malf said:
Steven said:
lcfc lad said:

I agree, but I think you will see a new left or right winger. Also Morris is good down the left wing apparently and if we Get Harley in, there's plenty of options. Partridge aswell and bang goes the 4-4-2

If we got Harley and Partridge in then let's go 4-4-2. :wink: Please. :wink:

Steven said:
Malf said:
Steven said:
lcfc lad said:

If we got Harley and Partridge in then let's go 4-4-2. :wink: Please. :wink:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

With Micky apparently after quite a few strikers, Morris may play down the left wing now.....

lcfc lad said:
hi everyone i'm new!!!

You Drunk??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265