The new signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

is it a fox?

What does everyone think of the new sigings so far? I know it's early but what about your early impressions.

I've been impressed with Makin, Tiatto and Keown.
Williams and Connelly have shown brief (if very brief) early potential.
Dublin, only played 2 games, hopefully will come good.
Gudjonsson, Blake and Wilcox. Why?

is it a fox? said:
What does everyone think of the new sigings so far? I know it's early but what about your early impressions.

Yes agree that wilcox & blake are a bag of bob but gudjonsson liked good today and should not have been subbed. Should have taken scowy off as he was as classy as ever.

foxes1970 said:
is it a fox? said:

Yes agree that wilcox & blake are a bag of bob but gudjonsson liked good today and should not have been subbed. Should have taken scowy off as he was as classy as ever.

I think Connolly and Dublin are both big disapointments but Tiattio is brilliant and Gudjohnssen is not bad either.

foxes1970 said:
is it a fox? said:

Wrong, Scowcroft won every single ball in the air - if we are to play tghis ridiculous long ball style, then he is completely right in the side.

worcesterfox said:
How can you criticise connelly! He hasn't exactly had the best service given to him by the midfield

Could not agree more, there's little he can do with the shitty service he's being given...

foxes1970 said:
is it a fox? said:

Scowy was asked to play in 4 different positions during the game yesterday & that's no use to any player & poor management.

Didn't think Joey did anything yesterday & was correctly taken off, not that his was alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566