The Perfect Christmas Present

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
10,000 Christmases ruined without the need for a tragedy, ahahaha

Lovely Jubbly, now I know of at least two families that might not be able to bore the **** out of me with tales of how there Christmas was so much better for not being in this country.

I won't have to listen to the line "We can afford it, so why not" - Aha, not now you can't you greedy ****s, Travlescope has your ****ing money. Ah ****ing Ah.

"The telly's shit, the weather's cold, can't be bothered to cook, don't want to see people" - Aha, welcome back to my world, ****s!

Made my ****ing Christmas this has, it was going pretty shit right up until 5 minutes ago when I heard about this.

Aha, up yours ****s!!!

Hope the New Year is even worse, ahahaha

Last edited:
10,000 Christmases ruined without the need for a tragedy, ahahaha

Lovely Jubbly, now I know of at least two families that might not be able to bore the **** out of me with tales of how there Christmas was so much better for not being in this country.

I won't have to listen to the line "We can afford it, so why not" - Aha, not now you can't you greedy ****s, Travlescope has your ****ing money. Ah ****ing Ah.

"The telly's shit, the weather's cold, can't be bothered to cook, don't want to see people" - Aha, welcome back to my world, ****s!

Made my ****ing Christmas this has, it was going pretty shit right up until 5 minutes ago when I heard about this.

Aha, up yours ****s!!!

Hope the New Year is even worse, ahahaha

WTF are you harping on about ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510