The presentation

Status
Not open for further replies.

slyfox

There i was ready with my camera,waiting for oakley on the platform, to turn round and face the other 3 sides of the ground with the cup,and hey bingo nothing.

Dont we matter,really annoyed, its like they said thanx to the main stand,and go to hell the rest.

Whilst we are on the subject of moaning, why the hell could I and loads of other people not manage to buy a programme at about 7.15ish because they had all sold out?

There i was ready with my camera,waiting for oakley on the platform, to turn round and face the other 3 sides of the ground with the cup,and hey bingo nothing.

Dont we matter,really annoyed, its like they said thanx to the main stand,and go to hell the rest.

He brought it all round the pitch. What are you moaning about?

I thought the presentation was a little dissapointment as well. Don't get me wrong the fireworks were good but they didn't last very long. Also the players just celebrated as a team in front of the west stand, yes fair enough they did walk around the pitch but not as a team, Oakley was far behind the rest of the team, I wanted to see the whole team celebrating together. The celebration were good though overall, I think I was expecting a little bit too much!

Whilst we are on the subject of moaning, why the hell could I and loads of other people not manage to buy a programme at about 7.15ish because they had all sold out?

I was about to dispute what you wrote but now I come to think of it I didn't see our usual program seller (nipple hat) walking around the perimeter at all. Either she was ill, or, as you say, sold out!

Last edited:
I think the fact that there wasn't four separate presentations, one for each stand, is nothing short of a disgrace.
In fact, I absolutely refuse to celebrate until there is a heartfelt apology from the chairman, the manager, all of the playing staff and the Football league.

..... and the fecking cup was too small. I was expecting it to be delivered and shown off to the crowd on a forklift. It also looked like no fecker had polished it either!
And why the feck didn't the player pass the cup around to the fans, let everybody have a feel of it! I feel so let down and as if I have been kicked in the bollocks!

Least we got a fecking cup! Going up 2nd to Portsmouth we got no cup. Champions get a cup and play-off winners get a cup, but 2nd can just feck-off apparently!

Well being in the A & L stand all I could see was the smoke from those flares !

But who cares. I was dancing like a middle aged woman as promised in the celebration thread :icon_bigg

Well being in the A & L stand all I could see was the smoke from those flares !

But who cares. I was dancing like a middle aged woman as promised in the celebration thread :icon_bigg

Like a middle-aged woman?

Whilst I can understand the younger element wanting to celebrate, what is a fine achievement.
I personally felt it all a tad embarrassing, celebrating winning Division 3!

Your call of course, but I was happy enough.

Whilst I can understand the younger element wanting to celebrate, what is a fine achievement.

I don't understand, wouldn't not winning division 3 be more embarrassing?

A bizarre attitude.

I was slightly annoyed that after 'Chelsea Dagger', 'Rockin' all over the World', 'We are the Champions', and 'Simply the Best', we didn't get 'Do the Conga' by Black Lace. Bloody Health and Safety put a stop to that.

Well we were where we were, so I wanted to celebrate not having to be there anymore. I suspect the players might have felt a little hard done by if the fans had refused to celebrate.

Plus whatever league it was, I certainly felt much happier yesterday than I did a year ago at the Sheff Wed match.

A silly comment to say the least! When can we win something without feeling embarrassed? The premiership? But then that's no good if you can't win the Champions League is it?

Did you celebrate when we won the League cup against Tranmere? They were a division below us thus taking the shine off it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4391
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4384
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263