The race for the Top 4

Assuming Man City and Man Utd are already locked in, who else will finish in the Top 4?

• Leicester

• West Ham

• Chelsea

• Liverpool

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we beat Chelsea and that is it then. Chelsea and Liverpool scrap for the 4th place.

If we beat Chelsea twice in the next week it would go down in City folklore.

It's the kind of scenario when you want someone who has acted the cock and been a bit shit recently to be the hero. Does Madders read this forum?

It's the kind of scenario when you want someone who has acted the cock and been a bit shit recently to be the hero. Does Madders read this forum?

Or a fading talisman to relive his previous glory and bang in a couple of winners.

It's going to come down to goal difference isn't it....

On the plus side..... um.....

...the maths are clearer

battle of the bottlers at the KP to decide?

No way we are losing to Spurs at home last up.....also Save Jonny Evans for Tuesday. I hate to say it.....

Give him 30 in the Cup Final

I've not looked at the permutations but I reckon we probably need at least a point at Chelsea and/or Liverpool to drop points. Lose at Chelsea and we need favours, and I sadly don't see that happening - I reckon Liverpool will win all three of the remaining games. They're on a roll and have no distractions.

I've not looked at the permutations but I reckon we probably need at least a point at Chelsea and/or Liverpool to drop points. Lose at Chelsea and we need favours, and I sadly don't see that happening - I reckon Liverpool will win all three of the remaining games. They're on a roll and have no distractions.
Agreed and I think the Newcastle game showed how much our players had one eye on the Cup final, BR must have given them a bollocking after that game.

To expect Liverpool to win 5 on the spin is a big ask. There is every chance they drop points between now and the end. I think that’s our best bet.

I really don’t think it’s realistic to think we can beat this Tuchel side twice in a week and now that they need the points they’ll be a handful on Tuesday.

Luke Thomas or Nacho over the shoulder.

Vardy scored a not too dissimilar goal to Nacho’s over the shoulder one, and he got Premier League goal of the season.

I really don’t think it’s realistic to think we can beat this Tuchel side twice in a week and now that they need the points they’ll be a handful on Tuesday.
Indeed. Had they won against Arsenal then we might have a had a gentlemen's agreement of a draw. As it is, we going to have to scrap for that same result (and/or get hatful against Spurs - which I would love to see anyway!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263