The race for the Top 4

Assuming Man City and Man Utd are already locked in, who else will finish in the Top 4?

• Leicester

• West Ham

• Chelsea

• Liverpool

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1620991128042.png
They do post some nonsense. How can you be in pole position when you aren't currently in the spot?
Pole position means you are already in the top spot...

In truth Liverpool’s qualification is in their own hands. 3 wins and they are in. Who would drop out largely, but not entirely depends on Tuesday.

Anyway, cup final tomorrow, I’ll worry about this bollocks on Sunday.

Luke Thomas or Nacho over the shoulder.

Vardy scored a not too dissimilar goal to Nacho’s over the shoulder one, and he got Premier League goal of the season.
Wrong thread dickhead.

Beat Chelsea, we’re fine
Beat Spurs and any of four other results (3 LFC, 1 Chelsea) ending in a draw and we’ll be fine

Unfortunately I think we’ll end with two defeats.

Beat Chelsea, we’re fine
Beat Spurs and any of four other results (3 LFC, 1 Chelsea) ending in a draw and we’ll be fine

Unfortunately I think we’ll end with two defeats.
Why? What makes you think that?

I'm not criticising I'm genuinely curious. Chelsea I can understand as they've been ridiculous under Tuchel, but Spurs? We have shown this season we are objectively a better team than they are.

Why? What makes you think that?

I'm not criticising I'm genuinely curious. Chelsea I can understand as they've been ridiculous under Tuchel, but Spurs? We have shown this season we are objectively a better team than they are.
Chelsea are a good side, we’ll also be either distraught or emotionally shattered after the cup final.

Spurs - last game of the season, trying to score more than Harry Kane’s traditional goal or three, with all the country watching us and our awful home form.

just the way I see it going.

The maths haven’t changed since Tuesday, always thought Liverpool had a great chance of winning every game which would leave us struggling.

I know we're all high as a ****ing kite right now and not looking at this.

But West Ham just drew with Brighton which means they CAN'T CATCH US NOW!

It's between Leicester, Chelsea and Liverpool for the final 2 CL spots.

Best Chelsea (again) and we're there

It's in our hands end of the day. I wouldn't be that bothered if we miss out. All about the silverware of the FA Cup for me and at this stage would probably be able to make a better fust if getting for in the Europa. Champions League would be a nice bonus and the extra money and status will come in handy for attracting the players we want and helping our progression.

Not going to change my glass half empty view of how we’ll finish the season. I can’t dare being optimistic at this stage.

But we have now won 8 games against the “big six” this season, so we really have no reason not to win one of the next two, especially with confidence sky high.

However. Completely agree if we miss out, we miss out. We’ve just won the FA Cup!

I'm complete for this season. I really am. The FA Cup was always a dream. And if you'd have asked me to pick, I will always pick the FA Cup vs CL Qualification.

However...

It's very important to our near term future that we finish in the top 4. It will give us a pull for new potential recruits and generally cement us as real contenders. It will further the brand and the club.

It really is in our hands. We're the A side. We're 3rd. Not Liverpool, not Chelsea, Us.

I know Brendan will be 100% focused on Tuesday. Give today off for everyone, then back to focus on Monday whether it be training or rest, mindsets in order.

I have a feeling we'll get beaten and it might well come down to goal difference come next week. But we have to bloody well give it our best and go for broke on Tuesday. Compact, tight at the back and hit them on the counter imo.

Yesterday was huge, and winning a trophy trumps qualifying.

But I still really, really want Top 4

This is a huge moment for the club.

Qualifying for the CL again, and I think off the back of the FA Cup win as well and all the positive momentum behind the club, then that money from the CL could make us a really exciting proposition for attracting players.

HUGE time for our club.

Stop being so selfish in your lack of ambition.

It might be enough for us small thinking Leicester fans to win the FA Cup and throwaway a full season in the top 4 with 2 games to go but I can guarantee you it's not enough for Tielemans etc.

Let's not revert to small mentality straight away.

We are in the CL spaces and we need to fight like **** to stay there

Our players will be ****ing buzzing after yesterday. We'll bum them to the point we'll want Liverpool to win their remaining games just for the epic bantz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757