The race for the Top 4

Assuming Man City and Man Utd are already locked in, who else will finish in the Top 4?

• Leicester

• West Ham

• Chelsea

• Liverpool

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we go back to the days when footballers endorsed just going to the pub and being patronising sexists?

Sorry all, I went a bit OTT in my mirth earlier. I've yellow carded myself.

Maddison can do whatever he pleases, it's nothing to do with me nor does he deserve my ridicule for it (no matter now amusing I find his posturing) My concern should be limited to what he does (or doesn't do, as the case might be) on the pitch.

I do wish my ****ing spell checker would stop insisting on one 'd' in Maddison though.

Not a hope in hell, I have my doubts we'll even beat Spurs, but I think our result against them will be trivial anyway - realistically Liverpool will smash Palace fairly comfortably, meaning we'll probably need to beat Spurs 7 or 8-0. I'd quite fancy Villa to take something off Chelsea but the fact that Chelsea bumboy John Terry is in their backroom setup knowing full well we're relying on them to beat his team to the punch suggests Villa won't be putting in much effort on the day to say the least...

Not a hope in hell, I have my doubts we'll even beat Spurs, but I think our result against them will be trivial anyway - realistically Liverpool will smash Palace fairly comfortably, meaning we'll probably need to beat Spurs 7 or 8-0. I'd quite fancy Villa to take something off Chelsea but the fact that Chelsea bumboy John Terry is in their backroom setup knowing full well we're relying on them to beat his team to the punch suggests Villa won't be putting in much effort on the day to say the least...

The Villa match is undoubtedly the one to watch. I wonder what kind of performances we'll see from Mings and Grealish, given that both want to be going to the Euros. Mcginn may also be thinking about playing a leading role for Scotland.

Would be easy for them all to stroll around and avoid any potential injuries.

Is Grealish a cert for an England spot though? I thought Southgate hadn't decided (not that I know anything about the England team tbh) and was seeing if he was fit. Grealish will surely want to impress, no?

Grealish I imagine will need a big performance to remind Southgate he's available and a worthwhile selection

I wouldn't feel too bad about missing out but I'm worried about the future of the club and our ability to kick on without the lure and financial boost of the CL. I'm also extremely bitter seeing the smug smiles of these utter ****s who have tried to destroy our sport, after whining like spoilt children all season and then still managing to leapfrog us at the last second.

Full on clutching at straws whilst still waking up thought. Does anyone know when the hearing is for this - https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/...elsea-points-deduction-leicester-city-5453067 ? Both teams had until 25th May to respond but I cant find anything in terms of update since then

Since Chelsea won last night, they are far less likely to be too bothered about getting a couple of points deducted and for them this could be a nice opportunity to wipe the slate clean without missing out on CL next season rather than have a threat still hanging over them. The FA could claim to be being seen to be tough on discipline and also not favouring the Super League clubs without actually badly hurting them - and they would probably quite like to have 5 teams in the CL next season too.

Almost certainly wishful thinking but it would be the ultimate final twist for the roller coaster we're on this season.

Full on clutching at straws whilst still waking up thought. Does anyone know when the hearing is for this - https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/...elsea-points-deduction-leicester-city-5453067 ? Both teams had until 25th May to respond but I cant find anything in terms of update since then

Since Chelsea won last night, they are far less likely to be too bothered about getting a couple of points deducted and for them this could be a nice opportunity to wipe the slate clean without missing out on CL next season rather than have a threat still hanging over them. The FA could claim to be being seen to be tough on discipline and also not favouring the Super League clubs without actually badly hurting them - and they would probably quite like to have 5 teams in the CL next season too.

Almost certainly wishful thinking but it would be the ultimate final twist for the roller coaster we're on this season.
It's over. Stop dreaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758