The return of a legend??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alan_theLCFCloon said:
oh sorry knew i forgot sumert.... Simon Grayson :oops:

Oh christ nooooooo, that really is looking to the future, i was hoping for lennon or summat not pissin Grayson.

yeah he played for leicester in some 6 a side tourniment on sky which we lost to cov in the local final i think

Alan_theLCFCloon said:
yeah he played for leicester in some 6 a side tourniment on sky which we lost to cov in the local final i think

Yes but loads of 45 year olds play in the masters tournaments.

This has got to be the worst suggestion I have ever heard! Please tell me you are joking........(God help you if you are aren't!) :wink:

I think i may have been watching to many old videos, but yeah i recon hes worth a shot to show young canero the ropes at full back

Alan_theLCFCloon said:
I think i may have been watching to many old videos, but yeah i recon hes worth a shot to show young canero the ropes at full back

Its a bit since ive seen the vid's, but i can remember him scoring this hook shot sort of goal against Charlton i fink in the 93/94 season, crucial victory from wot i can remember.

rotherhamfox said:
Alan_theLCFCloon said:

Its a bit since ive seen the vid's, but i can remember him scoring this hook shot sort of goal against Charlton i fink in the 93/94 season, crucial victory from wot i can remember.

Iwan Roberts last minute winner :wink: watta header that was!

Alan_theLCFCloon said:
ok he may not be a legend in your eyes but he is to me and seems MA is intrested too. Worth ago?? :?: [/b]

Are you Cainy in disguise????

Grayson looked awful in the masters tournament, what makes you think he could do a job in Division 1?!?! :shock:

fookin hell :shock: after the finale match of the open day last month, i wouldnt at all be surprised now , if we wernt about to see the likes of paul ried(peach of an over head kick), ohh tommy wright(still magnificently shuffle-footed), tony james(the goal against oxford still legendary)or even ali mauchlen( his moment of hysteria after the f.a.cup win against palace will swing it)... simon grayson was never actually that good, and if were gonna go down the road of re-kindling a few old greats, lets get someone in who could actually make a difference. like ermmm..........is stan collimore still wearing a brown raincoat and living in a brummy bedsit. see if we can entice him to the club by telling him he can work on the car park after a match... anyway im ranting on about bollox really, im going before i write anymore shiyte

psychotic.fox said:
fookin hell :shock: after the finale match of the open day last month, i wouldnt at all be surprised now , if we wernt about to see the likes of paul ried(peach of an over head kick), ohh tommy wright(still magnificently shuffle-footed), tony james(the goal against oxford still legendary)or even ali mauchlen( his moment of hysteria after the f.a.cup win against palace will swing it)...

simon grayson was never actually that good, and if were gonna go down the road of re-kindling a few old greats, lets get someone in who could actually make a difference. like ermmm..........

is stan collimore still wearing a brown raincoat and living in a brummy bedsit. see if we can entice him to the club by telling him he can work on the car park after a match...

anyway im ranting on about bollox really, im going before i write anymore shiyte

Apart from the lack of paragraphs, that is a class post. :p :p :wink:

Steven said:
psychotic.fox said:
fookin hell :shock: after the finale match of the open day last month, i wouldnt at all be surprised now , if we wernt about to see the likes of paul ried(peach of an over head kick), ohh tommy wright(still magnificently shuffle-footed), tony james(the goal against oxford still legendary)or even ali mauchlen( his moment of hysteria after the f.a.cup win against palace will swing it)...

simon grayson was never actually that good, and if were gonna go down the road of re-kindling a few old greats, lets get someone in who could actually make a difference. like ermmm..........

is stan collimore still wearing a brown raincoat and living in a brummy bedsit. see if we can entice him to the club by telling him he can work on the car park after a match...

anyway im ranting on about bollox really, im going before i write anymore shiyte

Apart from the lack of paragraphs, that is a class post. :p :p :wink:

Im impressed with this guys balls, what the fudge is he on about?!? grayson was a try hard withlittle joy player, unlucky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3967
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757