The Streets..

Status
Not open for further replies.

m~james

Yes I know there rubbish, and this is the annoying thing...

I hate the streets with a vengence, but radio stations and tv loves them and there always playing there music, therefore there songs grow on me and I end up humming and singing there bloody 5hit songs without noticing...

Does anyone else have this problem?
It really does pi55 me off!

The Streets are brilliant! Just brought the new album 'A Grand Dont Come For Free' and its fvking brilliant!! :D :D

buzzer_b said:
The Streets are brilliant! Just brought the new album 'A Grand Dont Come For Free' and its fvking brilliant!! :D :D

likewise

i dont usually like this kind of music at all, but its so intelligent the way the album is done, each track intertwines with another. dry your eyes is a well good song.

When The Streets first hit the street (pun intended) i was pretty much like everyone else, i thought thats a load of shite and i could do better. All he does it talk any old crap that rhymes over a nifty little backing track.

I still haven't listened to the first album to this day!!!! BUT, i might have to eat a big slice of humble pie with lumpy custard and give it a listen, cus I just borrowed his new album off my brother and it has been on constant repeat ever since.

Like Pipes says the way the album is set out in a story is top, especially as it's about stuff 99% of the people listening to it have gone through before.

Songs like 'could well be in', 'blinded by the lights', 'wouldn't have it any other way', the second part to 'empty cans' and the bloody amazing 'dry your eyes' are all well worth a listen.

m~james, if you think what you have heard so far gets into your head, you aint heard nothing yet!!!!!

Babylon said:
When The Streets first hit the street (pun intended) i was pretty much like everyone else, i thought thats a load of shite and i could do better. All he does it talk any old crap that rhymes over a nifty little backing track.

I still haven't listened to the first album to this day!!!! BUT, i might have to eat a big slice of humble pie with lumpy custard and give it a listen, cus I just borrowed his new album off my brother and it has been on constant repeat ever since.

Like Pipes says the way the album is set out in a story is top, especially as it's about stuff 99% of the people listening to it have gone through before.

Songs like 'could well be in', 'blinded by the lights', 'wouldn't have it any other way', the second part to 'empty cans' and the bloody amazing 'dry your eyes' are all well worth a listen.

m~james, if you think what you have heard so far gets into your head, you aint heard nothing yet!!!!!

i totally echo this, when the first album came out i never listened to it and said it was crap but i have eaten humble pie by going out and buying the new one

luke_lcfc said:
im not realy bothered about the streets but if there on on the radio ill listen to them!

I wasn't mate but after listening to the album i cant stop listening to it. BOROW IT you'll love it!!

Babylon said:
luke_lcfc said:
im not realy bothered about the streets but if there on on the radio ill listen to them!

I wasn't mate but after listening to the album i cant stop listening to it. BOROW IT you'll love it!!

I also might have to eat a big slice of humble pie with lumpy custard, I am tempted!
but then I think nah...
dunno, lol

Well ****a duck, Dry You Eyes is absaloutely ****ing amazing. I have ordered a copy of original Pirate Material and a Grand Don't come for Free already.

Im not the biggest fan of the streets but i really like the new single.

trickytrev said:
Well **** duck, Dry You Eyes is absaloutely **** amazing. I have ordered a copy of original Pirate Material and a Grand Don't come for Free already.

Original Pirate Material is alot better than the new one IMO, but Dry Your Eyes and Blinded By The Lights are amazing.

I bought it today(the new one), I do like it, but its nothing to spectacular, I must say i've surprised myself and I am more impressed by the streets now though!

I must say my favorite song of the album is Dry Your Eyes, I love that song! I might buy Orignal Pirate Material, Its only £5.99! So thats not to bad!

-I bought the CD this afternoon, I've listen to the CD 3 times already, every time I listen to it the more I enjoy it...I've noticed with ALOT of songs by the streets they have to grow on me!

Original Pirate Material is amazing, I haven't yet listened to the new album as much as the first one and like the first one I imagine the new one will grow on me the more I listen to it. Dry Your Eyes and Blinded By The Lights are amazing songs, they are amazing in a different way to other music though. The Streets often get me deep in my mind, if i'm having a hard day and grappling with my mind then The Streets can be an escape to the weird and insane person I usually am.

Weak Become Heroes and It's Too Late are cracking songs from the first album, I remember listening to Weak Become Heroes non stop for 12 hours on a thursday night snorting the night away. Possibly one of the best nights i've ever had, that song always goes down in history in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757