The Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muttley

Hey all, am new here. City fan for 13 years.

Just wondered what everyone thought about The Sun - i know its what we should expect from a paper like that, but the La Manga boys were front page news when they were accused. Now they have been cleared, it got a tiny column halfway through the paper. No sign of an apology or anything!! makes me so angry!! :evil:

It's disgusting isn't it mate.

really pisses me of. we were on every page back in march. now they can't give a shite.

Muttley said:
Hey all, am new here. City fan for 13 years.

Just wondered what everyone thought about The Sun - i know its what we should expect from a paper like that, but the La Manga boys were front page news when they were accused. Now they have been cleared, it got a tiny column halfway through the paper. No sign of an apology or anything!! makes me so angry!! :evil:

welcome Muttley!
no charges being brought has no sensationalism and will not sell extra copies. so it won't be frontpage. if the british public had half a brain they might realise that purchasing those publications responsible for this type of reporting encourages it.
:cry:

In fairness to this paper, they did do a lot initially to show these women for what they were, i think it did alot to expose them. I do agree with what you are saying, it was a crappy little column inside.

Lboro fox said:
In fairness to this paper, they did do a lot initially to show these women for what they were, i think it did alot to expose them. I do agree with what you are saying, it was a crappy little column inside.

Yer, but The Sun are scum regardless.............

Scowcroft said:
Lboro fox said:

Yer, but The Sun are scum regardless.............

yes they are....Murdoch trash.

The Star was the worst. Gang rape at the time, innocent now.... Awful journalism

At least the Star doesn't pretend to be anything else though. The Mirror is a run away leader for utter shitness IMO.

Joe_Fox said:
At least the Star doesn't pretend to be anything else though. The Mirror is a run away leader for utter shitness IMO.

Well that's irrelevant - Because the Star can't be anything other than shite anyway.

They are all as bad as each other.

Scowcroft said:
Joe_Fox said:

Well that's irrelevant - Because the Star can't be anything other than shite anyway.

They are all as bad as each other.

Why is it irrelevant? The Star doesn't regard itself as a responsible and serious newspaper. It is in essence a magazine. 'Newspapers' like the Mirror try to be something they aren't which is a serious newspaper but when the repeatedly print the utter shite that they do they just make themselves look ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757