The worst in some people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

Is it me, but has the resignation of MA brought out the worst in some people :?: :? :? :? :? :roll:

Steven said:
Is it me, but has the resignation of MA brought out the worst in some people :?: :? :? :? :? :roll:

Yes.

The Bonehead Army is on the march, C

11/10 - the day the bonehead army saved our club, and I will never let you forget it..........

homer said:
The Bonehead Army is on the march, C

11/10 - the day the bonehead army saved our club, and I will never let you forget it..........

At last some Humour

It's probably brought out a lot of different emotions for the boo boys. Guilt? Shame? Embarasment? Regret?

I doubt very much optimism.

its bound to happen when people have such strong conflicting beliefs and opinions.

Foxes_Never_Quit said:
It's probably brought out a lot of different emotions for the boo boys. Guilt? Shame? Embarasment? Regret?

I'm feeling a bit guilty because I don't feel a single modicom of regret that MA has gone.

He had his moments, I'm sure he'll be welcomed back at the ground unlike PT but City were underperforming and going nowhere.

We needed the change, he needed the change and I hope we both benefit.
One thing is for sure, it's what happens now that's important.

"Keep The Faith" is defunct. We need a new battlecry for the future. What about "Raise the Standard" to the lifting of as many blue and white flags as we can get in the ground?.

Tony Elsby said:
Foxes_Never_Quit said:

I'm feeling a bit guilty because I don't feel a single modicom of regret that MA has gone.

He had his moments, I'm sure he'll be welcomed back at the ground unlike PT but City were underperforming and going nowhere.

We needed the change, he needed the change and I hope we both benefit.
One thing is for sure, it's what happens now that's important.

"Keep The Faith" is defunct. We need a new battlecry for the future. What about "Raise the Standard" to the lifting of as many blue and white flags as we can get in the ground?.

Keep the standard high :?: :wink:

Tony Elsby said:
me neither.
although if he hadn't gone Howard wilkinson wouldn't be here :?

Precisely, MK Fox. Now, don't you see the disadvantage of thinking with your dick?

And as thousands of dick thinkers in the good city of Leicester will soon be telling you Mr Elsby, you will have more than a modicum of regret that Mr Wilkinson decided to accept Mr Bassett's invitation.

10/11 - remember it. I will never let you forget it!

Chandler surely a man of your undoubted intelligence would not stoop as low as to pre judge our new Assistant Manager (caretaker at that ) without seeing whether he has a positive influence on our team.

Should Mr Wilkinson not be judged / condemned by his performances and results with Leicester City and not on past performances with previous teams when he was manager. Please give the man a chance, I am not saying he is the answer to our prayers or the saviour of LCFC but FFS give him a chance.

Also remember this is a temporary arrangement and Chandler if we are promoted in May then 10/11 - remember it. We will never let you forget it!

Chandler said:
10/11 - remember it. I will never let you forget it!
tosser, the tenth of november is ages away. this country is england :wink:

Chandler, everyone here respects your opinions. But as an intelligent city fan that has some strong views with many good points to make you should accept that equally intelligent fans have equally strong views which we are all allowed to express on this forum or anywhere else in this country.

It is obvious to everyone you and others feel very angry about what has happened to ma and as a city fan you are very concerned about the future of the club. (WE ALL ARE) But what you should try to understand is that how you feel right now is how many of us felt with ma at the helm. And many of us expressed that anger/ concern, sometimes aggressively, here on this site. Just like you are now. but we did not attack you for expressing your views.

You will never convince me that my opinion about ma have been wrong, Even if we go on to loss every match this season, I am sure it would have been worst under ma, Equally, in this message, I am not trying to convince you that you are wrong, I accept that you have different opinions and this is one point that we will never agree on. But, I do think that you will agree that it is passion we all have for city that produces such strong interesting debates and it is our feelings about the club that makes this forum one of the best football forums around and if the members reduce the messages to attacks on each other, the discussions will end up shallow and bland and the forum pointless.

Discus your opinions but please don’t attack others for expressing theirs.

Mad Biker you are a gentleman and a scholar and a true 'wind and the rain' fan.

And those are the last things f*cking morons like Step, Lako and Bazzer 'respect.'

No, the only thing they 'respect' are psycho's like me coming after them...

10/11 -remember it. I won't ever let you forget it!

Wouldn't it be weird if on 10th November some cataclysmic event occured either for Leicester or in general.

Maybe the CIA, FBI, MI5/MI6 might do us all a favour and take him away. Unless he is the modern day nostrodamus and sees a bad man with a birthmark about to rule a large country or some such clap trap.

fingers crossed for the feds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570