They're talking about us

It's all over the online edition (in bits). Seems he's easy over Benkovic staying at Celtic for another year, despite Lennon not rating him. This could mean

(a) he doesn't think he's up to the PL (yet)
(b) he's comfortable with our current options
(c) he's not expecting Maguire to leave
(d) he has other plans for a new CB
(e) none of the above
I didn't see the bit about Lennon not rating him.

It's all over the online edition (in bits). Seems he's easy over Benkovic staying at Celtic for another year, despite Lennon not rating him. This could mean

(a) he doesn't think he's up to the PL (yet)
(b) he's comfortable with our current options
(c) he's not expecting Maguire to leave
(d) he has other plans for a new CB
(e) none of the above

(f) he's waiting to see if we get crazy money for Maguire. If he leaves I can't see him going out on loan.

Few stats from the paper:

Points lost from winning position: 3 (least in PL)
Points won from winning position: 14 (joint 3rd)
Minutes by English players: 16,933 (3rd behind Burnley and Bournemouth)
Goals by english players: 35 (top)
Days in relegation zone: 1!!
Most tackles: Wilf 143 (top ties with Gueye)
Most chances created: Madders 100 (top)

No David Brooks?

Before the season starts, I drew up a spreadsheet with all the games and tried to predict the scores for each match. My prediction was total 50 points with minus 6 goal difference, so over the season City did slightly better than I expected, (generally worse against poor teams and a bit better against the top six) I only managed to get the exact score twice out of the 38 games - so glad I'm not into gambling! Looking forward to next season ( and spreadsheet!)

Before the season starts, I drew up a spreadsheet with all the games and tried to predict the scores for each match. My prediction was total 50 points with minus 6 goal difference, so over the season City did slightly better than I expected, (generally worse against poor teams and a bit better against the top six) I only managed to get the exact score twice out of the 38 games - so glad I'm not into gambling! Looking forward to next season ( and spreadsheet!)
Betway (I think it was them) have produced a short video showing the profit from staking £10 on your team to win in each game. After the wins over Chelsea and Manchester City at Christmas, we were top of that particularly table and not badly placed at the end of the season. If only I could find it again!

They also happened to mention that if you did the opposite thing and placed £10 on your team to lose every game, you couldn't be happier than a Tottenham fan.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263
9Middlesbro4363
10Preston 4363